Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Wladimir Klitschko or Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rooting for Fury. Him winning makes the heavyweight division more interesting IMO

Comment

Let's Go Fury !!!

Can he pull it off, I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
        I'm rooting for Fury. Him winning makes the heavyweight division more interesting IMO
        Wlad beating records isn't interesting and exciting?

Comment

I was rooting for Fury until he started talking all that christian garbage like some sort of nutjob street evangelist. Still wouldn't mind if he caused an upset as the division needs a shake up and the rematch would be epic but I'd be just as pleased if Wlad knocks Fury out and tells him to stop believing in fairies at the post-fight press conf.

Comment

Less than three hours and it will be on.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
              No that means he has less room to say guys of the past would have a chance against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
                Erm, no, not really.

Comment

Wlad is better for the sport ,Fury is more entertaining outside the ring because Wlad keeps to himself ,ill stick to real punches with true k.o power .
                  Wlad boring ?Not really when you look at his background and how he got here ....to call someone boring who has a black magic magician hypnotist who once lit him on fire cooking eggs on him is questionable .....Fury can keep his religious b.s i'll go with Wlads more unknown more interesting life style ....the only thing one can really look forward to when Fury wins fights is his singing which is fun to watch ,however he will be singing the blues tonight i predict Wlad in 4 !

Comment

I believe it is time for Wlad's reign to be over. I'm pulling for the underdog here.

Comment

Come on Wladimir, knock this loudmouth out!

Comment

Working...
                      X