Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Canelo going to fight after Plant rejects a lowball offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    I get the feeling it will be one of the Garcia's. Either Mikey, Ryan, Danny or Robert.
    that was funny...

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
    Maybe Eubank Jr at 160
    Eubank would be fine...

Comment

Ryder just beat Smith so I don't expect that.

Honestly it seems like Canelo and co. want an easy fight right now after a tough stretch...so they are acting like guys are turning down offers...and a low quality sub may get thrown in with the 'hey we needed an opponent for this date' situation going on...they don't just have to sell the fans on this, but also DAZN, so maybe that's what is going on.

If Canelo offered these dudes $8 million with no strings attached...surely one of the guys rumored would have taken the fight by now.

Comment

Kush if you think there's something I'm missing with Murata feel free to expound. I would never call Murata a bum but I've seen nothing to suggest he is truly elite at 160 or would give Canelo much trouble at that or 168. I'd favor him against fringe guys like Sulecki, Rosado etc but against the upper 160 echelon ('Chenko and onward) I generally wouldn't favor him. Brant is highly comparable imo (decent but nothing exceptional outside of sheer volume) and I'd favor him amongst the division in basically the same way. If he and Murata fought a hundred times in a row I feel like they'd each win about half the time. Shrug

Comment

I think he will make Saunders a better offer and Saunders will take the fight. I think they wanted Saunders all along and still do. All these other low offers are just for show so Oscar can say he tried to get a fight for Canelo with all these guys and they all turned the fight down. Saunders in Vegas is the perfect fight for Canelo. Saunders is a world champion who has not looked very good since he beat Lemieux over two years ago. Saunders has gone down hill since then. Saunders doesn't hit hard enough to hurt iron jawed Canelo and he can't beat him on points in Vegas. So Canelo gets a world title in the weight class that suits his body now. Smith is enough better than Saunders and hits hard enough to be a threat to beat Canelo even in Vegas. I might be wrong but I think Canelo will end up fighting Saunders.

Comment

i hope they freeze this diva out

Comment

theirs plenty of options.

Cant force the ones who dont want to fight they just arent built like that so they cower when they actually get what they ask for, but please dont muddy up those cowards with real fighters who will jump on the oppurtunity to fight the face of boxing for a career high payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
                i hope they freeze this diva out
                Hahahah keep on hating chump that’s the last thing that will happen canelo can pick anyone but unlike these ******* you like he wants to make the best fights possible

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Don't expect Plant to just jump on any offer...PBC and FOX have BIG BIG Plans for him and Benavidez to fight in a Big Unification Bout probably later this year. Benavidez will be ring side so they will start pushing and promoting that Unification Bout tomorrow night. Also too, he has to focus on Feigenbutz so he doesn't end up like J Rock. Guys fighting at home haven't been working out too well as of late so he must destroy this guy

It is really no other options after those 3 honestly other than a Soft Touch vs Lemeiux or something I guess
                  Plant vs Benavidez isn’t some BiG bIG fight lol. It’s a good fight but no where near fighting Canelo level.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    Plant vs Benavidez isn’t some BiG bIG fight lol. It’s a good fight but no where near fighting Canelo level.
                    With Fox backing, it can be for sure they just haven't started pushing it yet

No you don't take it over Canelo of course not BUT because he has that option it will likely be used to get more money if possible

This is why I have a issue with Fight Purses being released to the Public, I think it is something that needs to be address but all of boxing to keep fight purses PRIVATE. Canelo making a Rumored $35 Million or whatever it is has EVERYBODY asking for more money from Canelo which is think is BS but I also can't be too upset with those other fighters when he is rumored to be making that much

Comment

Ryder > Callum.

why?

he beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X