No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Ready For Any Fighter - Let's Go Hunting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Exactly.... If they gon keep bringing it up, then lets remind them of Loma losing to Salido.

And since they wanna disregard all the details surrounding the fight we should disregard those surrounding their fight.
    One judge thought Loma beat that Salido’s azz... it was a close fight, don’t even try to compare it to Loma’s son Rigo getting schooled and quitting like a hoe... lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      One judge thought Loma beat that Salido’s azz... it was a close fight, don’t even try to compare it to Loma’s son Rigo getting schooled and quitting like a hoe... lol
      U missing the entire point of what i said.... And by your comment i see why.

Loma lost to a glorified club fighter with how many losses?

He lost! To a club fighter! With more than 6 losses. Facts.

Rigo lost and quit vs The greatest amateur boxer of all time after jumping 2 weight classes Facts.

Comment

after last night, Inoue murders him. Legs AND Chin are shot.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Why do you want to see Brandon Figueroa?

Rigo would make him look like a bigger bum. It would be a sparring session for Rigo. So boring.

Brandon’s sister doe... dammm
          I've never seen one of the Figueroa Brothers in a boring fight! Plus Brandon has that WBA strap! Lastly, they're both with PBC! It would be a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            Some fans are so quick to dismiss Rigondeaux. Everyone was talking $h1t when he fought toe 2 toe against ceja. He is old, he can't move no more, he is done. Now he comeback and fought a brilliant defensive fight, got the best shots and still those "fans" are calling coward and that he is done. Other are mentioning his fight with lomachenko. But they are conveniently forgetting to mention why that fight happened. They don't say that quigg, frampton, mares and st+ shamefully avoided the Cuban. The only one to gave him a chance to earn a living was his fellow double gold medalist. Who were the cowards?
            Exactly. Now let’s see Loma go up 2 divisions and fight Crawford or Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              Exactly. Now let’s see Loma go up 2 divisions and fight Crawford or Spence.
              Another thing they never mention is lomachenko natural weight, which is lightweight.

Comment

I didn't see any schooling. I did saw a manhandling and that's what frustrated Rigondeaux.

Comment

I am glad Loma’s son is back in the ring after that schooling.. LOL
                  L0m0's daddy had to school l0m0

Comment

l0m0 a wuss, he wouldn't go up 2 weight classes & fight Errol or Bud

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Rigo jumped into a mismatch he shouldn't have been him. And Loma took a fight too early in his career.

Neither fight should b held against them.
                      I'm not saying the Rigo fight was fair game, but the way they lost tells a lot about their mindset. One got hit with over 90 ilegal blows and went on to hurt his opponent at the end of the fight, coming up short in a controversial and close decision, while the other wasn't even hurt when he decided to quit.

Regardless of how unfair the terms were, Rigo knew what he was signing up for. Loma simply got cheated.

Comment

Working...
                      X