Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    HBO already sold you a sh.it sandwich buddy 😂 you ate it all up!
    But I saw him beat Canelo twice...how bad can he be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      But I saw him beat Canelo twice...how bad can he be?
      Yeah we can all see what we want to see when we want to see it. Ggg isn’t bad, he’s just not as good as you “see” him 😂

Comment

• I don't understand how people can defend a certified PED cheat, Like Mosley, he will always have an asterisk now next to his name. At least now Canelo can afford to go on the designer Gear full time because he has the economic output to maintain it.

Comment

Yeah we can all see what we want to see when we want to see it. Ggg isn’t bad, he’s just not as good as you “see” him 😂
          Yes, the bold describes you perfectly with Canelo...and then also describes you and many other with GGG as well.

To score either fight for him vs GGG, you have to not score a lot of GGG's work...I guess that's why some don't want to score the jab? In any event, who really cares...if you really want to tell yourself Canelo won those fights, that's cool man, you can do that

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            I don't understand how people can defend a certified PED cheat, Like Mosley, he will always have an asterisk now next to his name. At least now Canelo can afford to go on the designer Gear full time because he has the economic output to maintain it.
            I think bar none, the weirdest thing in the whole GGG-Canelo thing...is how so many try and blame GGG for that Vanes/SD situation...when GGG only had to make that call because Canelo pissed dirty lol...like how can anyone get on GGG for that...and Vanes is a fine late replacement anyway...people just lose their minds when it comes to GGG.

Comment

he said GGG was an all time middleweight " but how sway!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                Lol how are you going to ask for my opinion...and then not read my entire last post...a lot of your questions/disagreements are answered in there my friend...honestly sounds like you don't really want to know the answers...idk.

Also...on the bold...like what...he smoked anyone he faced besides Jacobs Canelo Canelo and SD...and I would say that he clearly won 3 of those other 4...and Canelo is clearly a pfp guy as well...so your logic there doesn't even make sense lol.

You're saying he barely beat every top MW he faced...so then you would have to be including those guys in there...and those guys are great fighters and Canelo on the pfp list, which you said GGG didn't have wins over guys like that lol.

Yeah for sure GGG is an ATG at MW...no real way around that my friend...like him or not...and with that he would be a HOFer...a bit lucky he fought at a top 3 (WW MW HW) division all-time to make his name...but yeah resume wise and just talent level wise he is clearly an ATG, imho.

I guess you disagree, you again are entitled to your opinion...as I pointed out in your last post, I disagree with a lot of your points, and think that some are a bit silly as far as being off with regards to GGG, or overrating past fighters.

And yeah, based on resume in their eras, GGG clearly belongs in the discussion for GOAT at MW...and is an ATG there and a clear HOFer.

And based on level/competing in any era, if you can honestly watch Monzon fight and then a clip of GGG, and say that Monzon could hang with GGG, then I just don't think you are keeping it very real my friend...I kind of knew that after you said you scored Ward-Kov to Ward...when that was a clear L to him...but it is what it is.

Not to mention, that most past great MWs would fight at lower weights if they fought these days...so 1-1 it's not really a fair comparison...but yeah if you ask for some of my opinions you should try reading my posts I can teach ya some things I think Love your passion for the sport though, just gotta work with you on some things.
                bro face it, the man has not accomplished enough or beat the fighters in his era to be considered an all time great

if youre a big fan thats great but all time great.....thats a big

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  bro face it, the man has not accomplished enough or beat the fighters in his era to be considered an all time great

if youre a big fan thats great but all time great.....thats a big
                  I disagree my friend...I think his run/resume/skills stack up very well all-time to anyone in or around the MW division...a lot of other good fighters in the mix there obviously, but just as obviously I would say GGG is worth considering there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    he said GGG was an all time middleweight " but how sway!!"
                    He is though...shoulder shrug...his run/resume stacks up against anyone else's there...and then also fighters/athletes just get better over time as well...a lot of past greats would have more difficulty competing today than vice versa my friend

Comment

• GGG is future HOF and ATG middleweight period. 36 old guy who beat canelo twice and gets so much hate here?! Wtf ?! All boxers and boxing experts around the world admire his boxing skills and only these dumbass racist haters keep hating. What I can say..keep hating your opinion means nothing and won't do a shiiiit

Comment

Working...
                      X