Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Rocky Marciano win more than 5 Rounds against Mickey Walker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Rocky Marciano win more than 5 Rounds against Mickey Walker?

Let's be honest, the talent disparity is enormous. But Marciano was a much bigger guy, and hit very hard for every round of the fight.

I think it would be unfair to suggest Walker wins a shutout. But maybe not?

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    Let's be honest, the talent disparity is enormous. But Marciano was a much bigger guy, and hit very hard for every round of the fight.

I think it would be unfair to suggest Walker wins a shutout. But maybe not?

Thoughts?
    - -U aiming to get down to 5 BigBoyTrainers a day?

Comment

You are a halfwit and always will be. You will lose even the few churls who will still talk to you. Rocky can't win five rounds in a one round fight, you blithering halfwit.

Comment

The mods will not get rid of Rusty, and look at their site now. I barely stop by anymore to consume drivel. No longer a history section but a cartoon section where Mickey Walker slaps the **** out of Marciano. Sure thing. Keep it up. I'll see you guys for three minutes tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          The mods will not get rid of Rusty, and look at their site now. I barely stop by anymore to consume drivel. No longer a history section but a cartoon section where Mickey Walker slaps the **** out of Marciano. Sure thing. Keep it up. I'll see you guys for three minutes tomorrow.
          Mr. Humphries, you don't seem to understand, even you believe that the laws of physics don't apply here.

Marciano's added size doesn't do him any good. And Walker, having come of age in an earlier era, is far too skilled and crafty.

George Dixon, for example, would KO Fury in 3... only because he'd spend two rounds clowning him first.

Comment

Against little Mickey, Rocky just uses his length. The best ring general in the history of boxing imposes his will better than anyone else. Slip the Rock a few dollars under the table and he might carry Mickey the entire fifteen. What a beating he would inflict so that Mickey could not be given the decision in a steal. The toy bulldog only had enough power to make life more dangerous for himself against the Rock.

Marciano was so successful a ring general that we never got to see plan B. Imagine that! Plan A worked every time!

Comment

Rusty, you did it now, how are you ever going to live this down.

This would be a train wreak, they wouldn't have enough
              body parts to put poor Mikey back together again. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by ron davis View Post
                Rusty, you did it now, how are you ever going to live this down.

This would be a train wreak, they wouldn't have enough
                body parts to put poor Mikey back together again. RIP.

Comment

I would love to see that fight regardless of who won.Mick had a lot of success fighting bigger men.Man would that be a collision.

Comment

I think

if Dave Shade could bat Walker around the ring, Rocky could. Wouldn't take him more than 5 rounds so maybe he loses them all to that point.

Assuming this is a farce thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X