Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Dropped Twice, Decks Bursak, Wins Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemieux should learn discipline. Dude is getting fat and needs to cut it back to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Hard to call Lemieux a world champ. Won a vacant belt fighting N'Dam and lost it the very next fight. Lemieux is garbage, overrated by Golovkin fans.
      Garbage is very harsh, he still won a world title people are way too critical.

Comment

Lemieux has no place at 168, the guy is 177cm and a stocky come forward fighter, he should get disciplined and go back to 160 where he won the world title.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          GGG fans are the Kardashions of Boxing.

Fkn Bruce Jenner with no dic is more of a man than lil g spots.

Fkn POShts said Saunders would smoke Canelo and Smith would retire him.

Guess what??? The lil Lance Armstrong’s are back peddling like they in a cycling race.

I have ZERO respect for any of them. And I’m for real you see one they need get fuk’n socked in the mouth!
          I'm one...what are you gonna do about it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            I'm one...what are you gonna do about it
            Show up at the fights and you’ll see and yeah I can tell your a Fraud fan.

Where your I love lil G skirt with the arrow pointing down.

Tough guy show up to the next Canelo fight in Vegas. I’ll be there....
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-09-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Show up at the fights and you’ll see and yeah I can tell your a Fraud fan.

Where your I love lil G skirt with the arrow pointing down.

Tough guy show up to the next Canelo fight in Vegas. I’ll be there....
              Bro you yourself admitted GGG beat Canelo, in your opinion, in the first fight...like let that sink in and then look at all the sh.it you're talking about GGG...you just look foolish.

Btw I am not acting like some 'tough guy', that is you...you made a post saying people should punch anyone who likes GGG, for no reason...I mean you sound like you need to go to to a psychiatrist and show them on the doll where GGG/his fans hurt you.

Believe it or not I have a lot of other better things to do with my life than show up at a boxing event, looking to fight some random dude for no reason...thanks for the offer though!

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                Let's give the guy a chance... Long inactivity, new weight class... That looked bad at times but he won...

What worries me more is Estephan saying after the fight that they would have to sit down and think about what's next... He also said that Lemieux could still go down to 160 easily... Wait, what ?

Makhmudov is now the sweetheart of EOTTM ... Rightfully so... We should see them marketing him aggressively in 2020... The guy is scary...
                Fair take on Lemieux. He has the power for a SMW, but is not used to getting hit by them. If he got slightly more responsible defensively, he could be a good contender, but he just hasn't progressed far. I'm sure part of that isn't his fault. He fights sparingly, is not signed with a big promoter, and if I'm not mistaken he was a single dad as of last year.

Wasn't impressed with Makhmudov. Too slow and telegraphed. Once they put him into the ring with someone with either 1 KO power or better speed, think he'll crash.

Comment

Working...
                X