Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather who destroyed Gatti vs current Terrance Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    That beat gatti? Vs current Crawford?

Floyd by TKO 8th round.

People really don't know pretty boy Floyd.

Shltty thread. Shltty comments.
    Are you serious? So you basically say that Crawford is WORSE than fighters like Zab Judah or Victoriano ****ing Sosa who went distance with Pretty Boy Floyd?
    Last edited by g27region; 06-12-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      floyd who looked great vs a human punch bag....ok and how bad did floyd look vs corley getting rocked and hit cleanly over and over? please show me when floyd fought someone like crawford.....crickets. crawford has fought "slick" guys and fast guys many times. he also has the southpaw stance that floyd has trouble avoiding. hes also bigger and has more power. floyd would never take the fight so we will never know
      50 year old corley would be the best fight on tc resume had they fought...When I think elite rare special talent, I think SSM, odh, Tito, Floyd, Manny,...Crawford is nothing special off the eye test don't believe the hype

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Are you serious? So you basically say that Crawford is WORSE than fighters like Zab Judah or Victoriano ****ing Sosa who went distance with Pretty Boy Floyd?

Are you that ****ing stupid?

You think the floyd that DESTROYED TOUGH AS NAILS GATTI would struggle against a ****ing Gamboa or look like a b LEVEL fighter against a b LEVEL postol?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          12rds of course
          I suggest you stop comparing current fighters to Floyd, there is nobody on that skill level

Comment

Crawford gets hit way to cleanly

Floyd 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
              50 year old corley would be the best fight on tc resume had they fought...When I think elite rare special talent, I think SSM, odh, Tito, Floyd, Manny,...Crawford is nothing special off the eye test don't believe the hype
              i dont think you are being very reasonable when you say that....

well maybe your eyes need checking? he just dismantled a slick undefeated fighter in felix diaz. he has dismantled other slick/fast fighters. the kind of guys floyd never fought and fight somewhat like floyd. what fighter that floyd fought fights like crawford? he just wasnt good at reading that left hand from a southpaw. ive yet to see anything trouble crawford for more than 2-3 rounds and hes fought some of the fasted and more skilled guys as well as tall lengthy boxers like postol.

Comment

Are you that ****ing stupid?

You think the floyd that DESTROYED TOUGH AS NAILS GATTI would struggle against a ****ing Gamboa or look like a b LEVEL fighter against a b LEVEL postol?
                You're ****ing ******, I've said that Crawford is a fighter of higher caliber than Sosa or Judah so he'd do better against PBF than them. And you've said Crawdord would be easier win for Floyd than even boxers like Sosa, or Judah, or Baldomir....which isn't true

You're so ******ed I'd punch you in the face already, really...In case you don't get it - I wasn't trying to compare Floyd and Crawford, I was comparing Crawford and other boxers in Floyd's resume

How you even came to the conclusion that I think Floyd would struggle against Postol or Gamboa? I don't. Dumb mother****er, your message doesn't even make logical sense
                Last edited by g27region; 06-12-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

That beat gatti? Vs current Crawford?

Floyd by TKO 8th round.
                  i'm a huge fan of FMJ but you're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                    i'm a huge fan of FMJ but you're an idiot
                    He thinks Crawford is N'dou or soemthing.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      You're ****ing ******, I've said that Crawford is a fighter of higher caliber than Sosa or Judah so he'd do better against PBF than them. And you've said Crawdord would be easier win for Floyd than even boxers like Sosa, or Judah, or Baldomir....which isn't true

You're so ******ed I'd punch you in the face already, really...In case you don't get it - I wasn't trying to compare Floyd and Crawford, I was comparing Crawford and other boxers in Floyd's resume

How you even came to the conclusion that I think Floyd would struggle against Postol or Gamboa? I don't. Dumb mother****er, your message doesn't even make logical sense
                      You stupid ****t@rd.

The thread title clearly states FLOYD THAT DESTROYED GATTI. Not floyd who faced whomever the **** you feel like it.

You chose lesser performances so I will choose ****ty performances by crawford. Idiot.

Go watch floyd vs gatti. A masterpiece.

Then go watch crawford get rocked silly by no fundamental tired lowest ring IQ in history gamboa.

Then watch get hit clean by slow sorry ass postol.

By the way. You must be poosie to make empty threats to strangers on the internet. ***git.

Comment

Working...
                      X