No announcement yet.

Why are jewish people very intelligent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew a chinese jew & greek jew they were doubly smart

Do you want to get smarter go to the blood bank and get some Jewish or Greek blood, you might have to pay a little extra, but, it's well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Maybe has something to do with 3000+ years of studying and having to constantly use their brains in order to survive and thrive while residing in nations that hate them.

Thousands of years of nurturing them to enter financial and academic fields will create a new nature that has an average higher intelligence.

Im a Jew,,,and dinner at my table... omg... **** do food... f political correctness... me... my uncles. Slice Kunt hairs... it’s in our jewish collective conciseness..

Comment

As an ethnoreligion they've mostly reproduced over the generations in isolation with very low external mixture (genetic testing verified this).

If you take a group that already faces long-term eugenic pressures (such as diaspora/invasion) which lead to a higher average IQ and minimize mixture with low IQ groups, those unique traits are amplified.

Similar reason Scandinavian IQ (used to, before mass immigration plunged the numbers down) be high, harsh selective environment + speciation breeding geographic isolation.

Same for Japan and China (very high seasonal climate variation is selective pressure strongly correlated to IQ and very present in these countries + despite their large populations, quite "pure"). The size of the Han Chinese pop despite its relative purity & high IQ is insane to think about.

Diasporic Christian minorities who have survived in the Middle East through the generations also exhibit high testing & income metrics upon migrating to the west. Selective pressure would be genocide/persecution and again, isolated breeding.

I would wager old school Utah Mormon IQ is also quite high.

(Isolated breeding alone does not=high IQ, it has to be combined with selective pressure. For ex the most inbred regions in the world are equatorial, but they face minimal selective pressure & have stagnated in stable climates for hundreds of generations, so it's actually a bad thing. In those groups, IQ tends to increase dramatically upon mixture with outsiders).

Basically isolated breeding of any type will just amplify any traits present in that population while interbreeding gradually resets them to average.
        Last edited by ////; 05-26-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Maybe has something to do with 3000+ years of studying and having to constantly use their brains in order to survive and thrive while residing in nations that hate them.

Thousands of years of nurturing them to enter financial and academic fields will create a new nature that has an average higher intelligence.
          Ou a mostly correct... as you know I am a Jew...online offline... I am a Jew by birth.... not choice... but if I could choose... I’d be a perfect Jew.... I’m am an idiot Jew..

I fear bring killed because I’m, nothing

Comment

Genetic

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              As an ethnoreligion they've mostly reproduced over the generations in isolation with very low external mixture (genetic testing verified this).

If you take a group that already faces eugenic pressures (such as diaspora) which lead to a higher average IQ and minimize mixture with low IQ groups, those unique traits are amplified.

Similar reason Scanvindian IQ (used to) be high, harsh selective environment + geographic isolation.

Same for Japan and China (very high seasonal climate variation is selective pressure strongly correlated to IQ and very present in these countries + despite their large populations, quite "pure").

Diasporic Christian minorities who have survived in the Middle East through the generations also exhibit high testing & income metrics upon migrating to the west. Selective pressure would be genocide/persecution and again, isolated breeding.

I would wager Mormon IQ is also quite high.

(Isolated breeding alone does not=high IQ, it has to be combined with selective pressure. For ex the most inbred regions in the world are equatorial, but they face minimal selective pressure so it's actually a bad thing and IQ tends to increase dramatically upon mixture with outsiders).
              I Zaroku am a Jew... I was expected to marry. A JAPjewish American pr

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I Zaroku am a Jew... I was expected to marry. A JAPjewish American pr
                I wonder what the modern Jewish intermixture rate is VS other groups now that so many are religiously secular & living in "melting pots".

But when I think about it almost every jewish guy I've known with a different-ethnicity girlfriend — she was Chinese or Japanese, so there shouldn't be a dramatic decline in population IQ.

Hump on.

Comment

Hitler went on a killing spree for sure.

European Jews 6 million

Soviet civilians (incl. 1.3 million Jews) 7 million

Soviet POWs 2–3 million

Ethnic Poles 1.8–1.9 million

Roma 196,000–220,000

Disabled Up to 250,000

Jehovah's Witnesses 1,400–2,500

Gay men Unknown

Got this from Wikipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Hitler went on a killing spree for sure.

European Jews 6 million

Soviet civilians (incl. 1.3 million Jews) 7 million

Soviet POWs 2–3 million

Ethnic Poles 1.8–1.9 million

Roma 196,000–220,000

Disabled Up to 250,000

Jehovah's Witnesses 1,400–2,500

Gay men Unknown

Got this from Wikipedia.

Yet,,,, I Z.. a Jew thrive and love persecution... persuction.. demands I bring my A game...

I will survive,.... GOD said... I

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I wonder what the modern Jewish intermixture rate is VS other groups now that so many are religiously secular & living in "melting pots".

But when I think about it almost every jewish guy I've known with a different-ethnicity girlfriend — she was Chinese or Japanese, so there shouldn't be a dramatic decline in population IQ.

Hump on.
                      I am tired of my Fugi up aunts introducing me to “nice” jewish girls... I like beautiful black wimmin... or so my dong tells me..I’m a slave to my dong... I nine reparations...

I’d

Comment

Working...
                      X