View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 05:35 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2152 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 32,956.44
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Itís being reported, Inoue and Arum have a deal in place following the WBSS.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=814968

Benson isnít that credible of a source though.
Thx Goat I did see that yesterday when I googed it.I think it was Boxing 24-7 but it had no quotes.Also seen story story today.Gotta admit I was surprised to see Arum signing another Cuban after Rigo [email protected]#ked up his money guy in Donaire.He did everything he could to sh it on Rigo after that.Cuban's don't have much of a fanbsase outside S Florida and their style for most point is not exciting to the casuals.Me personally I LOVE very good tech fighters and believe most of time the best PFP fighter is the best defensive fighter.I really liked this kid from the 1st time I seen him and thought he was the best AM in the world so i really look forward to seeing him progress as a pro.Enjoy the fights this weekend bro.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote