Collapse
No announcement yet.

The heartbreak thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m thinking of slapping some sense in you. I don’t put anyhoe on a pedestal, I sit them on my dong. I got 5 sisters, and I’ve seen dudes get played, then slayed by women wolves getting attention.

I don’t even give a crap if my text messages aren’t turned, who cares? I think young dudes read all kinds of crap into interactions with females.

My older sister Linda would beat the beta outta you too. My sister Linda had a stable of Phillies, and would make. good money pimping them out.

So get that chick outta your mind, and there is no such thing as the “one”, there’s only the next one.

Comment

DM me her pics pare. ill be the judge if you shes worth it

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        ever since then she went completely cold. Absolutely no contact with me ... I feel like i'm going to explode.. I have all this desire and frustration that I can't get rid of and it's killing me.

It's the worst damn feeling in the world when you fall for someone who doesn't feel the same way. I have never felt this bad for someone I haven't fucked yet lol... I'm acting like a 12 year old right now but I can't help it.
        Look at this fucking pathetic *****

“Worst damn feeling when someone you fall for doesn’t feel the same.”
        Have you no self respect? You absolute bellend. No wonder you’re single you’re a fu
        cking pussy crying on a damn boxing forum to people you don’t know and don’t give a fuck about you.

Fucking faggot, have you no shame? Not only do you look like a damn ****** dressed in a women’s top but you sound like one too. Salty ass faggot. Get a life. Bitch.

Accept it. This whore you’re in love with is getting banged by a man who doesn’t give a fuck about her. That’s what women want. Some ant looking faggot who is crying about her on boxing forum.

Kill yourself. Queer.

Comment

Everytime I look at my phone and she still hasn't contacted me, I turn more beta. I don't give a ****.
          You’re a soft bitch is what you are.

Pu
          ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            she wanted to be your WHORE. not your girlfriend fool.

this right here. she just wants to get fcked while you wanna be booed up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Look at this fucking pathetic *****

“Worst damn feeling when someone you fall for doesn’t feel the same.”
              Have you no self respect? You absolute bellend. No wonder you’re single you’re a fu
              cking pussy crying on a damn boxing forum to people you don’t know and don’t give a fuck about you.

Fucking faggot, have you no shame? Not only do you look like a damn ****** dressed in a women’s top but you sound like one too. Salty ass faggot. Get a life. Bitch.

Accept it. This whore you’re in love with is getting banged by a man who doesn’t give a fuck about her. That’s what women want. Some ant looking faggot who is crying about her on boxing forum.

Kill yourself. Queer.

Probably suqqing on Jamals BBC as we speak.

Jamal gonna intro her to Rakim, Hakeem and Raheem real soon

Comment

If he only had a girl on the side...don't fall for a girl and admit feelings and **** if you're not already hitting something. That way if worse comes to worse there is still a girl in your life.

Comment

I fell for this girl hard and fast. She has a boyfriend, but she's unbelievably gorgeous. Perfect, in every way, and our personalities just match so well. We can just sit around and talk shlt for hours and I'll be on cloud 9.

I kept it intriguing because I know she's taken. I was mysterious and aloof and I would only flirt mildly, and if I revealed too much, I would immediately pull back. We stayed friendly. I asked her out to all the best places I knew, and she was interested.. she kept hanging out with me.

So like a few days ago I noticed she was starting to open up.. she started grabbing me and touching me more than usual.. and smiling more than usual... then as I was dropping her off .. she stared at me weirdly and for too long... she reached in real quick and gave me this soft moist kiss on the lips that lingered maybe a second too long, she laughed and then ran out of my car in a hurry. I've noticed.. that when a girl likes you, their lips get softer... if a girl doesn't like you their lips get hard.

I've been losing my mind since that happened, thinking about every second of that day... wondering how I was going to make my move... and then I just did it. I texted her and said what would you think if I was falling for you? She said "stop playing hahahah" And I said I mean it you should be with me...

ever since then she went completely cold. Absolutely no contact with me ... I feel like i'm going to explode.. I have all this desire and frustration that I can't get rid of and it's killing me.

It's the worst damn feeling in the world when you fall for someone who doesn't feel the same way. I have never felt this bad for someone I haven't fucked yet lol... I'm acting like a 12 year old right now but I can't help it.
                  Take a hero’s dose of shrooms and then report back

Comment

Damn, not to repeat the obvious but you tried to set the hook too soon. Women in relationships need someone they can go to, not someone coming at them. Pressure is the last thing they want to feel.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      she wanted to be your WHORE. not your girlfriend fool.

This right here.

That lil wet kiss was the initiation, she wanted you to beat up the chocha when her man was busy or was sour. you were gonna be her escape but you showed her weakness.

These hoes is somethin else I been down that road, a girl like her ain't even worth it anyway trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X