Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Vows: I'm Going To Try To Knock Dave Allen Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price Vows: I'm Going To Try To Knock Dave Allen Out!

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price believes a knockout victory is required when he faces Dave Allen in a heavyweight crossroads encounter in the coming months. On July 20th at the O2 Arena in London, Price will collide with Allen as the co-featured attraction to another heavyweight bout, between Dillian Whyte and Oscar Rivas, which is being carried by Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You guys should get creative with the titles, it's always that a certain fighter'vows'to or smiles at his opponent

Comment

"Try" being the keyword... Still, if there is an occasion for Price to finally get a nice win, this is it.

Comment

Povetkin is the biggest fight by far in the past and likely in fights in the future. Dave Allen is domestic level at best.

Comment

My gut instinct tells me Price wins by stoppage. I think Price keeps him at distance with jab and picks away at him and possibly stoppage between rounds 8-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
            My gut instinct tells me Price wins by stoppage. I think Price keeps him at distance with jab and picks away at him and possibly stoppage between rounds 8-10.
            Maybe but have you ever seen Price after 3 or 4 rounds, never mind 8-10

Comment

Battle of bums.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Olympic bronze medal winner David Price believes a knockout victory is required when he faces Dave Allen in a heavyweight crossroads encounter in the coming months. On July 20th at the O2 Arena in London, Price will collide with Allen as the co-featured attraction to another heavyweight bout, between Dillian Whyte and Oscar Rivas, which is being carried by Sky Sports Box Office.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Nuh uh. you guys aint gonna get us accustomed to one thing then try to change it. Repeat after me: 'David Price Smiles: Im gonna knock Dave Allen out!"

Comment

Some convincing fight talk that eh

“try”

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                    This is a joke, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X