Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
    No way in hell Crawfish deserves 50/50. Spence sold 360-400k ppv buys. Crawfish sold 50k
    Spence sold that amount because he was fighting a huge Mexican star in Mikey Garcia. It's not like Sence is Canelo so let's not start with the "A" side nonsense already.

Comment

Sure....Arum aint risking his only guy at 147 rn

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford has a wish ...
        "I want the fight. Let me just say that right now," Crawford tells TMZ Sports ...

... That's what all fighters say when they have to sell their next fight (in this case the MSG fight vs Khan on April 20...)

Comment

I don't understand how in the world Al Haymon, with all the money he has, never offered Crawford a deal that he couldn't refuse to bring him over to the PBC and have him mix it up with the top welterweights he has. At first I was blaming Crawford for signing a multi year deal again with top rank because top rank in the last 10-20 years has only been interested in inhouse fights and their recycled pointless rematches.

But at the end of the day if you're Crawford you can't be expected to go to Haymon and beg him to take you. Unfortunate situation for both Crawford and the fans, Spence will get the money and the recognition soon, Crawford definitley won't if he stays with Top rank due to lack of credible opponents over there and the dream fight won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Sure....Arum aint risking his only guy at 147 rn
            But it takes 2 to tango! How's he expected to make money off of Crawford if he has absolutely nobody to match him up against? Not saying that Arum will make the fight with Spence, it will definitley never happen as long as Crawford is signed to top rank, I'm just saying it's not reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              I don't understand how in the world Al Haymon, with all the money he has, never offered Crawford a deal that he couldn't refuse to bring him over to the PBC and have him mix it up with the top welterweights he has. At first I was blaming Crawford for signing a multi year deal again with top rank because top rank in the last 10-20 years has only been interested in inhouse fights and their recycled pointless rematches.

But at the end of the day if you're Crawford you can't be expected to go to Haymon and beg him to take you. Unfortunate situation for both Crawford and the fans, Spence will get the money and the recognition soon, Crawford definitley won't if he stays with Top rank due to lack of credible opponents over there and the dream fight won't happen
              Crawford has a management team. It would be their fiduciary duty to reach out to all parties and negotiate the best deal for their fighter. They didn’t do that.

Comment

I would be really really really hyped for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Spence will go quiet now....
                  ... I don't think so -- it's only about talking at this stage...

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post

... exactly when, in the past, Al Haymon did offer a particular fighter "a deal that he couldn't refuse"?...

Comment

Crawford beats spence might even make it look easy. The guy has fun in there.

Comment

Bud Crawford is equally as slick as Spence. The question I’d like answered if they do fight is who comes forward to take chances because both would be looking to counter.

Comment

Working...
                      X