No announcement yet.

1 example, name one time anyone signed a contract for a fight 10 mnths away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 example, name one time anyone signed a contract for a fight 10 mnths away

Just name one time this has ever happened!!!

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Just name one time this has ever happened!!!
    Ladies and gentlemen this man over here is telling Wilder NOT to sign the contract! What a RIDICULOUS man! Do us all a favour and don't watch boxing again, this sport don't need people like you!

Comment

Is this the April deal?

Forget that. No sane boxer signs that after everything that transpired.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen this man over here is telling Wilder NOT to sign the contract! What a RIDICULOUS man! Do us all a favour and don't watch boxing again, this sport don't need people like you!
        Name one time this has ever happened...That is all I am asking...name 1 fighter who ever had to signed a contract 10 months ahead of time

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Is this the April deal?

Forget that. No sane boxer signs that after everything that transpired.
          I am really wondering has this ever been done before,a deal for a fight almost a year away

Comment

I could only think of an example where they have tuneups meant to advertise a later matchup and even in those sometimes the opponent flips the script. Like Winky did to Trinidad vs Mosley, or Raheem did to Pacquiao Morales etc. In those instances they were not signed though just proposed. That's why we have the fights is we don't know the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              I am really wondering has this ever been done before,a deal for a fight almost a year away
              I’m sure it has, but it’s rare.

But that shouldn’t be the question. Why would Wilder do that after everything that’s happened? Some of these dudes talking about he should just do it if he really wants the fight are straight RuPauls.

Comment

Andre ward VS Sergey Kovalev 1

Comment

Pretty sure there were a deal in place I know that was the case for Canelo v Ortiz if Canelo beats Mosley and Ortiz beats Lopez

Not sure how many months though

Comment

Originally posted by THE FACT KING View Post
                    Andre ward VS Sergey Kovalev 1
                    great example
                    Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Pretty sure there were a deal in place I know that was the case for Canelo v Ortiz if Canelo beats Mosley and Ortiz beats Lopez

Not sure how many months though
                    Yea I remember that one and it went horrible..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X