No announcement yet.

What was your first car you bought yourself? Post a pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your first car you bought yourself? Post a pic

Not the first car your parents bought you. Im talking the first car you paid for.

Stock photos because camera phones werent a thing when I was a kid

1995 Taurus SHO manual. Cocaine white with the cocaine white rims (not pictured) Power everything and moonroof. Even had the phone in the car. I never had it turned but i used to ride around stunting like it was in.Got so many b*tches with this car. Y'all gotta realize i was only 19 out here like this. And i had just moved to Pittsburgh so i was a out of town n*gga with Michigan plates and no job. They already knew what was up.

I've never had to buy one of my own because my parents bought me lots of nice cars

My bad, meant to post this from my 1bad65 alt

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

My bad, meant to post this from my 1bad65 alt

Comment

Pittsburgh, Louisville, & Lexington was always good places to make money. This was before the internet was as popular as it is now. So you could go to another state and set up shop with a hustle them n*ggas never saw before. The internet ****ed all that up. Now everybody knows everything. It's a small world now. .!WAR MIKEY! A.K and Zaroku know what I'm talking about

Comment

My first vehicle was given to me by my Dad, God bless that man.

The first vehicle that I technically bought (also with his help) was this.

Comment

The thing that saved me was i was never money hungry. If I felt something wasn't right i didn't need that $50. Or I didn't need that extra $20 sale at the end of the night. Always follow your gut feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Not the first car your parents bought you. Im talking the first car you paid for.

Stock photos because camera phones werent a thing when I was a kid

1995 Taurus SHO manual. Cocaine white with the cocaine white rims (not pictured) Power everything and moonroof. Even had the phone in the car. I never had it turned but i used to ride around stunting like it was in.Got so many b*tches with this car. Y'all gotta realize i was only 19 out here like this. And i had just moved to Pittsburgh so i was a out of town n*gga with Michigan plates and no job. They already knew what was up.
              LOL im pretty sure that there is no such thing as cocaine white being a color LMFAO also at matching cocaine white rims

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Pittsburgh, Louisville, & Lexington was always good places to make money. This was before the internet was as popular as it is now. So you could go to another state and set up shop with a hustle them n*ggas never saw before. The internet ****ed all that up. Now everybody knows everything. It's a small world now. .!WAR MIKEY! A.K and Zaroku know what I'm talking about
                What kind of hustle, cars?

Comment

1966 Chevy Impala 4 door hardtop with a 327 and a Powerglide.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    LOL im pretty sure that there is no such thing as cocaine white being a color LMFAO also at matching cocaine white rims
                    Of course you don't know. I wouldn't expect you to

Comment

Working...
                    X