X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Bashed fuck out of Norwich there.

We're gonna give Barcelona an absolute seeing to.

Comment

• Lol @ that **** shearer raging on the new VAR system.. sure there was ****ing contact but only because William deliberately put his leg there.. like your typical dirty south American player.

Great decision

Comment

• Yeah felt like he would have scored if he stayed up though even the Naarch player said it was a pen.

I say he would have scored. He would have missed. Chelsea would fall in a barrel full of t.its and come out sucking their thumb yesterday.

Even in his short time on the pitch Morata should have had another hat trick. If he is going to aim for the keeper he at least needs to see if he can roll the ball along the deck. Worst finisher I've ever seen can't believe he has 10 goals. Can't see him scoring again this season.

Chelsea meant to want Seri from Nice. If that's the case they already know Baka was howler of a signing.

Comment

• Willy Cabellero is the only decent signing Chelsea have made since Kante.

How did he get stuck behind Joe Hart and Claudio Bravo.

Prefer him to Tibo anyway.

Still surprises me how rubbish Begovic was compared to Willy who looks solid and professional and a good shot stopper. Take it for granted that keepers save shots but I don't think Begovic made any saves in his Chelsea career

Comment

Willy Cabellero is the only decent signing Chelsea have made since Kante.

How did he get stuck behind Joe Hart and Claudio Bravo.

Prefer him to Tibo anyway.

Still surprises me how rubbish Begovic was compared to Willy who looks solid and professional and a good shot stopper. Take it for granted that keepers save shots but I don't think Begovic made any saves in his Chelsea career
            Mate.

Crouch on loan.

Andy Carroll for 30m.

Morata looking like a bum.

Bakayoko looking like a bum.

Conte desperate to leave.

Etc etc.

****ing awful times at Chelsea

Whereas with us, we're on the up and up.

Big VVD.

Salah.

Emre now desperate to stay.

My boy Klopp.

Trent the next Gerrard.

Robertson looking nice.

Ox looking nice.

Lemar agreed.

Suarez desperate to return.

Oblak being negotiated.

You Jelly?

Oh yeah you jelly.

Comment

• Bakayoko and Batshoes make me wonder just how good Lemar really is. France league is waaaaay slower than England. Lemar could possibly be hurting if he transfers to England. Specially Liverpool. He'll be in trouble with the speed of which Liverpool play. He'll delay the hell out of attacks if Bakayoko (his former team mate) and Batshuayi (whom netted 30+ times in France) are a measure to go by.

Same with Seri. Seri is a different sort of player to Bakayoko though. He's meant to be more of a technical player than brawling athleticism. I only look at Nice occasionally because I like Lucien Favre. So, I won't say he's bad/good or anything.

Chelsea are in a bit of a weird spot though. They simply don't sign top quality players. They seem to be aiming for "high potential" guys and bargain bin Englishmen. Like a weird combination of Arsenal and Brendan Rogers' Liverpool philosophies.

Honestly what Fenomeno said is pretty much happening. I was against it initially but he's pretty spot on. Chelsea's midfield chase shadows and is getting into trouble because of it. Conte is figured out man, needs to find a plan B, time: yesterday.

Comment

• Why isn't Chelsea bidding on this guy?

Comment

Yeah felt like he would have scored if he stayed up though even the Naarch player said it was a pen.

I say he would have scored. He would have missed. Chelsea would fall in a barrel full of t.its and come out sucking their thumb yesterday.

Even in his short time on the pitch Morata should have had another hat trick. If he is going to aim for the keeper he at least needs to see if he can roll the ball along the deck. Worst finisher I've ever seen can't believe he has 10 goals. Can't see him scoring again this season.

Chelsea meant to want Seri from Nice. If that's the case they already know Baka was howler of a signing.

Comment

• News just in....

Hamezing signing on the horizon.....(sorry for my spelling me no speaky english)

Comment

• Conte next manager to be fired??

Comment

Working...
                      X