No announcement yet.

Why do fans like humble fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do fans like humble fighters?

Can those of you that agree with this explain why you think it's cool to be humble in Boxing?

Because they hate people who have more then them, are more successful then them rubbing it in their faces

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
      Because they hate people who have more then them, are more successful then them rubbing it in their faces
      You are so pathetically ignorant it's actually hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Are you really sure about that?

Comment

How Ignorant does that make you?? you just attacked me and I didnt say **** to you..So it must have struck a nerve

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Can those of you that agree with this explain why you think it's cool to be humble in Boxing?
            I think it's cool to be true to yourself.

If you are a humble killer, I think that is cool. Some of my fav fighters have been like this, especially when they still have an edge to them.

I also think it's cool to be brash and loud and back it up. I think only certain guys can pull this off, you need to have charisma, and I think that is something you either have or don't.

I like fighters based on their fighting ability/style more than personality anyway. If they can fight they will have my attention.

Comment

I like them because they're mentally stronger. Much easier to be famous, wealthy, and an assh0le than it is to be famous, wealthy, and humble. Restraint and class are not easy characteristics to maintain when you're in that position.

Comment

I dont care whether they are humble or ****y. As long as they can fight, it’s all good with me.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                  How Ignorant does that make you?? you just attacked me and I didnt say **** to you..So it must have struck a nerve
                  This is a boxing forum where we post opinions right? Its not an attack, you feminine git.

Yes the reason people like humble fighters is because they are jealous of brash fighters success...right. I will agree to disagree lol. I think if you act like a douche in any walk of life you leave yourself open to criticism. It's not like you don't see criticism for humble successful people either. Yeah - agree to disagree, I think it was a hugely ignorant post.
                  Last edited by sunny31; 01-14-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

This is a boxing forum where we post opinions right? Its not an attack, you feminine git.

Yes the reason people like humble fighters is because they are jealous of brash fighters success...right. I will agree to disagree lol. I think if you act like a douche in any walk of life you leave yourself open to criticism. It's not like you don't see success for humble successful people either. Yeah - agree to disagree, I think it was a hugely ignorant post.
                    more name calling...cool

Comment

Working...
                    X