Collapse
No announcement yet.

When it is all said and done Donaire will smash the Cuban Rigo and his fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, Donaire will wreck him, but why put "Cuban" in the title? Unnecessary baiting. Not cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Sure, Donaire will wreck him, but why put "Cuban" in the title? Unnecessary baiting. Not cool...
      I know right...not cool...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
        Quote:

Originally Posted by littlemac

Donaire would need to build a stadium first.

He appears reluctant to fight Rigo for sure....
        Very.

And lol @ at this thread.

"My fighter is a ducker BUT he WOULD beat such and such."

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Very.

Bob Arum might not agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Very.

aint that the story of rigo's pro carreer tho?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              No one wants to fight any of the Cubans u mentioned that's where the problem lies.
              LOL Gamboa b*tched out of the Rios fight, Lara didn't want the rematch w/Molina and Rigo don't even have enough fights to be calling anyone out, but if he's lucky and gets the Donaire fight his chin would get exposed and be K.O'd!

Comment

People are forgetting that Rigo has an extensive amateur record which reflects more than his limited professional record. The speed, power, and ring IQ of Rigo will be a good test for Donaire. I was ringside when Donaire fought Narvaez, and the Pinoys kept saying that Omar was going "Night Night", but look what happenend.

I still favor Donaire by 3-2 odds to win. But all this is wishful thinking as the fight may not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
                  People are forgetting that Rigo has an extensive amateur record which reflects more than his limited professional record. The speed, power, and ring IQ of Rigo will be a good test for Donaire. I was ringside when Donaire fought Narvaez, and the Pinoys kept saying that Omar was going "Night Night", but look what happenend.

I still favor Donaire by 3-2 odds to win. But all this is wishful thinking as the fight may not happen.
                  Interesting. I'd say I'm in the same boat.

If this fight ever happens I'll be a very happy fan.

Comment

The reason Why I Say Cubans is because the fans only post mainly when they talk about a Cuban. That shades they aren't true boxing fans imo. I didn't even see them for the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      The reason Why I Say Cubans is because the fans only post mainly when they talk about a Cuban. That shades they aren't true boxing fans imo. I didn't even see them for the Olympics

What do you mean, you "didn't even see them for the Olympics"? Are you aware that the Cuban government is a communist dictatorship, whose citizens are not allowed to travel freely?

The reason why so many Cuban fans are so interested in their fighters is because they've been locked up in Cuba for most of their lives. Why do you think a guy like Rigondeaux has two gold medals and, at age 32, only has eleven pro fights? He had to flee his home country to be free and compete.
                      Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 01-07-2013, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X