• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Yeah I know
    one of them drives a 1980's Datsun truck
    hahahaha
    lol yea its sad floyd cant even buy his saviors a decent work vehicle. at least buy a used durango!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      that **** is false. Tyson is cool with Floyd
      sorry but tyson is a *******.

Comment

this is the first time i'v heard this. i doubt its true

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I wasn't being sarcastic, I would just rather believe it happened then not.

Besides if some ppl can be talking about ppl doing things until proven not to be doing said things then this has to be true until its proven untrue.

Floyd's rep is really taking a hit with this whole getting punked by Tyson thing, and he has a history of getting punked remember when Marg had him studdering?

oh ok...

i was just hoping some unbiased posters, such as yourself, might know something i didnt and would shed some light

besides, i dont blame floyd if it did happen...**** that...that's tyson...he might break his shoulder if he tried to shoulder roll one of his punches

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            oh ok...

i was just hoping some unbiased posters, such as yourself, might know something i didnt and would shed some light
            From what I know there's not much light to shed. Leon is the only one who seems to know anything, and although he was close with Floyd for a while and it's not impossible he witnessed something like this, or was told about it by Floyd, I just don't think he's a reliable enough source to be taken seriously when you consider the scorned woman act he's been putting on over the last few years in regards to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
              Sounds like something floyd would do floyd is not a fighter.

He doesnt have the heart of a fighter.

Many boxers would say ****it do somethin nucca

Your comment makes no sense considering Floyd fights in the ring for a living.What you think boxing is as fake as WWE ?

Floyd got into a fight with steroid laced 50 cent so he is a fighter at heart.And that **** about Floyd getting Punked by Mike Came From GLEON, a Floyd hater so what credibility does he have?

Comment

Sounds fake...

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                  mothafacka THATS Tyson! what person in the right mind would step up to him?
                  Suge had most people shooked.Nobody thought a 6 foot 3 300 plus pound Suge Night would get knocked out by a 5 foot 8 180 pound guy who talk like he`s a queer.

A year Later Suge got his face broken by 2 fat bodyguards.

Comment

when did he fight 50cent? and why?

Arent they good buds?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I wasn't being sarcastic, I would just rather believe it happened then not.

Besides if some ppl can be talking about ppl doing things until proven not to be doing said things then this has to be true until its proven untrue.

Floyd's rep is really taking a hit with this whole getting punked by Tyson thing, and he has a history of getting punked remember when Marg had him studdering?
                      Floyd always stutters.He was stuttering when Mosley approached him in the ring after the Marquez fight and people took that as fear even though Floyd got in his face and started telling him off.

Now Floyd is fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X