Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason people still talk about them today is because the thought of a secret society that runs the worlds media and governments is more exciting than reality

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      There was nothing satanic about this fucked up old perv. He was just a perv.

The source the Express used was Valerie Sinason. Essentially if someone in Britain is claiming satanic ritual abuse then Sinason has her stupid fingers in it.
      He was just a perv? You don't think he had high society associates who knew about his activities and helped him cover them up?

Also you never answered my question last time about Valerie Sinason. Do you have any evidence that she is not credible?

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
        He was just a perv? You don't think he had high society associates who knew about his activities and helped him cover them up?

Also you never answered my question last time about Valerie Sinason. Do you have any evidence that she is not credible?
        It was covered up because at the time Saville was one of the BBC's biggest personalities. Just look at what happened with the Penn State scandal. Same thing with this.

Comment

I didn't see it.

Here is the answer:

She insisted and continues to insist that there is rampant satanic sexual abuse in Great Britain. This echoes similar claims in the United States and formed a major part of the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980s. These are now widely accepted as an example of "moral panic" and not reflective of real life events.

A three year investigation into 84 cases by a Dr Jean LaFontaine published in 1994 found that there were no evidence corroborating the claims of victims. LaFontaine also remarked that there was a great similarity between many of the claims by "victims" and topical events such as a fake internet video depicting a man eating a baby and the movie Hannibal. Again this echoes the experiences in the United States in which scenes from movies like Rosemary's Baby were repeated in therapy sessions.

Furthermore a very large percentage of the people reporting satanic abuse were "treated" by Sinason. In short she plants suggestions in peoples' minds. Again echoing the cases in the United States.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/p...your-baby.html

There is no satanic ritual abuse or if there is then they're using actual Satan magic to vanish all of the evidence that it ever happened!

Comment

A three year investigation into 84 cases by a Dr Jean LaFontaine published in 1994 found that there were no evidence corroborating the claims of victims. LaFontaine also remarked that there was a great similarity between many of the claims by "victims" and topical events such as a fake internet video depicting a man eating a baby and the movie Hannibal. Again this echoes the experiences in the United States in which scenes from movies like Rosemary's Baby were repeated in therapy sessions.
            That is one investigation that happened way back in 1994. Do you really think it definitively closes the book on Satanic ritual abuse for all time?

Furthermore a very large percentage of the people reporting satanic abuse were "treated" by Sinason. In short she plants suggestions in peoples' minds. Again echoing the cases in the United States.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/p...your-baby.html
            Why is it that you have no problem thinking that Sinason can plant suggestions in people's heads....but the idea that Satanists can plant "programming" into traumatized children is utterly unbelievable to you?

Another thing: you have to realize that a lot of the perpetrators are high up in government and have the power to make things go away. Did you read up on Michael Aquino? Because he had top secret security clearances and was highly placed in the US military the allegations against appear to have been ignored. Or at least nor pursued rigorously as they should have been.

Same with the Franklin Coverup. There were people high up in the Bush I White House that were implicated so there was stonewalling every step of the way.

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            It was covered up because at the time Saville was one of the BBC's biggest personalities. Just look at what happened with the Penn State scandal. Same thing with this.

Regarding the Sandusky thing: do you remember that at one point they were saying that he might have been supplying children to wealthy Penn State donors?

I was very interested when I heard that and kept waiting to hear more. But that part of the story pretty much got forgotten and swept under the table as the media focused hard on Paterno and Sandusky.
            Last edited by PinoyNation; 01-25-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

That is one investigation that happened way back in 1994. Do you really think it definitively closes the book on Satanic ritual abuse for all time?
              That's eighty-four cases investigated and none of them were substantiated. Sinason makes wild claims and provides zero evidence that they actually happened.

Why is it that you have no problem thinking that Sinason can plant suggestions in people's heads....but the idea that Satanists can plant "programming" into traumatized children is utterly unbelievable to you?
              False memory syndrome is very different to the sort of magic programming that is described by those who talk about satanic abuse. There is evidence that it is real, and the implanting comes about through hypnosis and not through rapey devils.

And again there IS NO EVIDENCE of Satanic ritual abuse. And there's plenty of evidence that suggests it is a moral panic with no basis in reality.

Another thing: you have to realize that a lot of the perpetrators are high up in government and have the power to make things go away.
              The President of the United States faced impeachment because of inappropriate actions committed while in office. The President of the United States. There is no more "high up in government" you can get! Was he engaged in clandestine murder and sexual abuse of children, occult rituals and evil hocus-pocus? No, he got himself a consensual extra-marital ******* off a chubby intern!

Did you read up on Michael Aquino? Because he had top secret security clearances and was highly placed in the US military the allegations against appear to have been ignored. Or at least nor pursued rigorously as they should have been.
              I did not read up on Michael Aquino because exhortations to "Read up on ____" are seldom made in good faith. You tell me, with supporting evidence, about Michael Aquino.

Same with the Franklin Coverup. There were people high up in the Bush I White House that were implicated so there was stonewalling every step of the way.
              You mean the one that a Grand Jury found to be baseless?

Here is the principle issue with conspiracy theories:

1. Grand Jury finds it to be real -- IT'S REAL!
              2. Grand Jury finds it to be made up nonsense -- cover up -- IT'S REAL!

Regarding the Sandusky thing: do you remember that at one point they were saying that he might have been supplying children to wealthy Penn State donors?
              No I don't remember that. Is there a source? This would be an extraordinary claim so the evidence of this would have to be extraordinary. There does in fact appear to be evidence that Saville's predilections were, if not facilitated, at least tolerated by a lot of people in the BBC and elsewhere. He's also not the only powerful public figure in pop music and television to be implicated in child sex scandals either. But this extraordinary claim is supported by extraordinary evidence and it is being investigated by the police.

Here was the police statement specifically about the "satanic" element:

There is no evidence of ritual abuse of any kind. It sort of feels like I'm flogging a dead horse on this but it's worth repeating.

I was very interested when I heard that and kept waiting to hear more. But that part of the story pretty much got forgotten and swept under the table as the media focused hard on Paterno and Sandusky.
              1. Media says there was a huge conspiracy -- THERE WAS A HUGE CONSPIRACY!
              2. Media says there was no huge conspiracy -- THERE WAS A HUGE CONSPIRACY!

Comment

False memory syndrome is very different to the sort of magic programming that is described by those who talk about satanic abuse.
                You don't have to think of it as magical programming. Think of it simply as psychological techniques used by people who have no morals and who have no limit on what they are willing to do to other humans.

I did not read up on Michael Aquino because exhortations to "Read up on ____" are seldom made in good faith. You tell me, with supporting evidence, about Michael Aquino.
                I don't want it to be said that my links are biased or that I'm trying to explain it to you with some sort of spin. That's why I suggest that you or anyone else look up Aquino and the child abuse scancal at the Presidio on your own. Use the sources that you trust and find credible that way you can't blame me for what you find.

No I don't remember that. Is there a source? This would be an extraordinary claim so the evidence of this would have to be extraordinary.
                SHOCKING PENN STATE RUMOR: Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys To Rich Donors'

http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry...donors-2011-11

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...Pedophile-Ring

As usual it appears that powerful and wealthy people might be involved so who knows what they will find or where the investigation will hit a dead end.

I find it an odd coincidence that Joe Paterno died only 2 months after he was forced to resign as a result of the scandal.
                Last edited by PinoyNation; 01-27-2013, 02:13 AM.

Comment

I don't take things at face value but I really don't delve into conspiracy theories either.

Comment

Are there groups of Ultra-Powerful men with a stranglehold on the majority of the world's resources pulling the strings behind the scenes with unchecked freedom to do nearly anything they want?

Yes, they're called the U.S Government, The Russian Government, The Chinese Government etc

Comment

• There's no "Illuminati", but there certainly are groups of people with enormous concentrations of power. "The Illuminati" is an oversimplification for overly-simple conspiracy-minded people.

Comment

Working...
                      X