Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is useless and should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    dem butt-hurt haters, dey be hating on the boy getting paid.
    keep hatin he gonna keep stacking paper laughing at u in his Mansion he da GOAT u a hater

Comment

Mayweather fans: dat boy da truff, he stack papah & he kno how 2 do da showdah row

Comment

I've heard people call for that now, don't get it, no one else currently is displaying that kind of skill, Ward is the closest and even then. His only challenge refuses to campaign at 154, the only other opponent who can make it VERY interesting is Top Rank, talking Timothy Bradley. I don't see Trout as challenging, I think Floyd wins that quite easily in an uneventful fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          keep hatin he gonna keep stacking paper laughing at u in his Mansion he da GOAT u a hater

Comment

He hasn't had to work for anything since de la Hoya.

Comment

Stop saying Floyd fans when you mean black people. Don't be a coward. I'm talking to all of you who are speaking 'Ebonics'. Its always cute on the computer. Always ugly in person. Deep in your heart you wish you had some swagg. It ain't our fault.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Stop saying Floyd fans when you mean black people. Don't be a coward. I'm talking to all of you who are speaking 'Ebonics'. Its always cute on the computer. Always ugly in person. Deep in your heart you wish you had some swagg. It ain't our fault.
                Favorite fighter: Floyd Mayweather

**** outta here, son

Comment

Floyd fans are getting mad

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Floyd fans are getting mad
                    i'm surprised it took this long for the "card" to be played

Comment

Mayweather fans: people who don like maywevah beez' raysis n'd shieet!!

Comment

Working...
                      X