No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
    There is no need for Floyd to fight this young lion. That was Cotto's mistake. Cotto, Floyd, Manny, Marquez, and Martinez are at a stage in their career where they should be fighting each other. They have earned the right to make the biggest paydays then retire as legends. Fighting these young champions means nothing at this point. They are not proven and are very high risk. Trout probably would win a decision over Floyd at this point. But, what does that mean? Its not a prime Floyd. Trout, Alverez, Chavez Jr, Alexander, Bradley, Khan, and all these other young lions should concentrate on building their legacy on fighting each other and the other young champions. In the end, that is what will make them great. Manny, Floyd, Juan, and Sergio should be on their senior tour and then out the door. They should fight each other for that retirement money and then hang them up.
    da ****

Man wants to walk around claiming to be the best, PROVE IT

this is a proving ground, the boy just tooled one of Floyds little gang that he's been associating with and fighting amongst, PROVE you can beat this kid or gtfo.

You don't EARN the right to fight easier opponents and still say"im the best"

that right doesnt exist

Comment

Trout is a tall fighter who fights small. He doesnt have a jab. Hes not a big puncher. The overhype of Trout makes GGG look like Ali. 6 weeks ago most of you lames didnt know who Trout was.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Trout is a tall fighter who fights small. He doesnt have a jab. Hes not a big puncher. The overhype of Trout makes GGG look like Ali. 6 weeks ago most of you lames didnt know who Trout was.
        Except me, who picked him to beat Cotto as soon as the fight was made

These guys, Floyd Cotto Pac Marquez, they move up in weight and beat like the third, fourth best guy in the division.

They can't handle these big kids with skills, cotto forgot that rule and got manhandled, same would happen to lil' floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Except me, who picked him to beat Cotto as soon as the fight was made

These guys, Floyd Cotto Pac Marquez, they move up in weight and beat like the third, fourth best guy in the division.

They can't handle these big kids with skills, cotto forgot that rule and got manhandled, same would happen to lil' floyd
          If you dont have a jab your not touching Floyd. Period point freakin blank. Personally I like Trout alot, even though hes got a white ***** on his arm, but hes not really that skilled. From a talent standpoint Zab Judah is more talented than Trout.

Comment

If you dont have a jab your not touching Floyd. Period point freakin blank. Personally I like Trout alot, even though hes got a white ***** on his arm, but hes not really that skilled. From a talent standpoint Zab Judah is more talented than Trout.
            What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Wow, imagine if a Mexican boxer was dating an African American woman

"I Like ____ even though he's got a black bitch on his arm" That would instantly raise flags

can't red k you. I red k'd you too recently.

Comment

this is going to b a fun thread to bump if the fight gets made

Comment

[QUOTE=Earl Hickey;12995291]Who would like to see this?

Trout easily schooled a Cotto who Mayweather went life and death with.

This the fight I would like to see the most but you don't have lie about the PBF vs Cotto fight. LLS at that being a life and death fight. Good fight but a crystal clear win by PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Who would like to see this?

Trout easily schooled a Cotto who Mayweather went life and death with.

Vs
                    this would've been a good thread if you didn't start out with floyd went life and death with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Floyd wins via Trout losing to someone in a fantasy fight with someone Floyd has beaten.
                      Your sig really? So you are telling me there is no difference between the Black Panther Party and the kkk?

Comment

Working...
                      X