Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham: I Beat The Crap Out of Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He outclassed Adamek, that's for sure; but he didn't 'beat the crap' out of him.

Comment

you lost!

it was close & could have gone either way but in my eyes i saw it 115-113 adamek.

Comment

The fight could have gone either way. It depends on what you were looking for. Adamek landed a little more than the commentators said he did. Cunningham boxed very well but he himself was breaking down. Steve looked like he'd been in a fight and Adamek looked like he just came from the gym. Either you give it to the faster guy or the more powerfull guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          USS did his thing...should've been awarded the "W"......not to knock Adamek, but he is declining and it showed against USS...he was in there shoplifting...didn't get busy until the last 10 seconds of the rounds...smh
          Yet Pac "dominated" Bradley by doing the same thing? Maybe I'm missing something.

Comment

He beat Adamek easily, giving 4 rounds to Adamek is simply too many.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Yet Pac "dominated" Bradley by doing the same thing? Maybe I'm missing something.
              IDK my dude...I had Bradley winning 7-5....I don't go for that stealing rounds stuff....its totally unfair to reward a fighter who who gets outboxed for 2:50 of a round imo

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                The Pacquiao-Bradley decision was outrageous. So yes you are missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  If anything this fight should have let Steve know that he needs to go back down to crusierweight.
                  I agree he doesn't belong at heavy, but he won the fight. Some shady stuff going on with the cards immediately after.

Comment

Adamek tried to steal rounds by only fighting in the last 10 seconds. It's too bad that he was losing the other 170 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      IDK my dude...I had Bradley winning 7-5....I don't go for that stealing rounds stuff....its totally unfair to reward a fighter who who gets outboxed for 2:50 of a round imo
                      You were watching both fights with your head down the toilet? I understand you want to protect American boxers, but keep some dignity, for your own sake.
                      Last edited by Weltschmerz; 12-28-2012, 01:53 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Working...
                      X