Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you think of guys who hang around girls after they are rejected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably gonna kill himself soon. Probably has this whole other perception of what this girl really is. Probably got daddy and mommy issues.

He's gotta get away from her ASAP, delete her number, block on facebook, etc. Then after that give him 2-3 years to get over it, and if he can't get over it show him this video.

Comment

if he doesn't get over her soon he's going to find himself in a club and Drake is going to throw a bottle at him

Comment

Pathetic...

I can't stand dudes who're ***** whipped - my brother is extremely ***** whipped, none of us barely recognize the dude anymore.

Comment

Think, What would Ted Bundy do?

Then do that.

Comment

Lol I admit I can't really be friends with a girl. I'd probably want to hit that, and at the first sign that she doesn't like me, I flee. That's sad, sticking around like your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Pathetic...

I can't stand dudes who're ***** whipped - my brother is extremely ***** whipped, none of us barely recognize the dude anymore.
              Every one has friends like that. Throughout their whole life, from early teens all the way until they die. Every girl they get, has a big influence on what time they go home, what friends they hang out with, how much they drink, and how much they go out. Some of my friends when they were younger, had a tougher curfew while on a relationship, than their parents had on them. That's sad. No one in my neighborhood ever knows when I have a girl, cause a girl doesn't change me. But girls tend to change some guys dramatically.

Comment

yes i don't go out for a couple drinks or dinner with a girl i ain't banging. i don't need plutonic girlfriends.

Comment

I guarantee he believes he will eventually have sex with her. Whether it be drunk, pity or just being the only guy around when she is horny he hopes to luck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                    no, thats the funny thing

shes what i'd call a meat and potatoes kind of girl
                    What does that mean? Does that mean she is plain to average or kind of fat? He probably likes her personality a lot and that is why he's attracted.

Either way, it's kind of sad. I agree with skills though, he's just trying to stick around so he can get lucky one time. Probably not worth the effort that it takes and it might not even pay off in the end.

Comment

Maybe he's trying to get with some of her friends. Or maybe he's over it and really wants to be friends with her.

Or waiting for the right moment to murder her.

Comment

Working...
                      X