No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Ponders Retirement, Admits Options are Low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trumaine28 View Post
    last night i watched the fight, and i saw floyd get hit more than any fight i ever saw him get hit. this is a real comment i luv floyd he is 1 of the alltime greats but if u watched last's night fight you would have saw floyd finally aging. he cleary won the fight but i gave 5 rounds 2 cotto. floyd finally see's the big disadvantage of fighting some 1 stronger than him and he sess he cant win banging on the inside, he naturally a speedster not a power guy dont get me wrong he has power but not enough 2 seriusly hurt a sergio martinez or a canelo those duded r just 2 big naturally ask mosley who is 1 of the strongest 147's fighting a real 154 and the size power and strength makes a difference. trust me i box and when a bigger guys is laying it 2 you u feel it.
    Cotto should get some credit as well. Could it be that he was just better than the fighters Floyd has fought over the last couple of years?

Comment

• running low on opponents my asss, After lastnights fight Im convinced Manny would absolutley pound mayweather into the dirt overall even lastnight Mayweather took more punishment than Cotto did and didnt take it well btw...If he retires good, were tired of that mouth Props to cotto for busting that mouth wide open, Hes never fighting Manny manny would steamroll that clown.I actually beleive it shouldve been at leat a draw because cotto is the one that inflicted more damage not mayweather....

Comment

• Pacqiuao
        Martinez
        Canelo

All solid, stylistic fighters.

Khan shouldn't be in the list I doubt he'll even win the peterson rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
          If they can't make the Pacquiao fight happen Floyd might as welll retire I mean Amir khan? Saul Alverez? Don't get me wrong both are very good young fighters but what have they done to deserve a shot at Floyd Mayweather? Like who are they to Floyd Mayweather? Same for Sergio Martinez but he is also to big unless he tryna hit 147 because I don't think Floyd will fight at 154 anymore if he even do fight again but I would also rather see Martinez fight Andre Ward
          uhh what do u mean who are they to deserve mayweather? fraud jr was pounded on lastnight and I wouldnt be surpried if even 1 of those to guys would beast him if they fought, mayweather is more hype than substance pacman would khtfo! Jr isnt good enough to beat a guy like pacman he barley if at all beat cotto lastnight,more like what has mayweather done or whats he done to deserve the right to duck young fighters????mayweather aint done anything to duck pacman or all the other dangeous guys hes ducked, guy is a loudmouthed *****

Comment

• Retire then comeback when Pac is gone.

Well, at least its not a vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Martinez is worthy if Ortiz was. The drawing power excuse shouldnt matter. Itd be a great fight. Something i wanna see. That or pac then he really has no options.
              The difference is he knew he could beat ortiz.

Comment

• what a b1tch azz hoe chicken **** to fight pacman. LOL always be remebered as a ducking coward. Have fun when that gambling eats you alive.

Comment

• Who is pac gone pressure? He got no jab and he can't bang on the inside like Cotto. And he damn sho can't out box Floyd. He can't outbox JMM. Pac ain't gon do ish
                  Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  running low on opponents my asss, After lastnights fight Im convinced Manny would absolutley pound mayweather into the dirt overall even lastnight Mayweather took more punishment than Cotto did and didnt take it well btw...If he retires good, were tired of that mouth Props to cotto for busting that mouth wide open, Hes never fighting Manny manny would steamroll that clown.I actually beleive it shouldve been at leat a draw because cotto is the one that inflicted more damage not mayweather....

Comment

• if anyone doesnt realize this, the cotto of last night would of pounded pac into oblivion. there was a reason pac didnt want none of that pie at any weight above 148, cause he knew. take away mannys juice, and their first fight cotto wins too. floyd would humiliate manny at any weight, and the haters saw that last night after floyd fought cotto at HIS own weight, and still won, something pac would never and could never dream of doing.

salty bitter azz bltches lol

Comment

• He's not going to retire.

He's going to sit in jail and truly realize how much he loves boxing. By then the options are open with the winners of Khan-Peterson, Berto-Ortiz, Martinez, Canelo, and Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X