Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
    Excuses ?

De La Hoya was weight drained when he fought Pacquiao = De La Hoya was not fighting at his natural weight .

De La Hoya was fighting at his natural weight when he fought Mayweather and Mayweather moved up in weight to fight him .

THE REAL QUESTION IS , WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH FACTS ?
    i dont have any problem with facts

i have problems with f@ckers like u dumb arse

dumb arses who spend their lifetime making excuses for every fighters that pac beats
    telling everyone how weight drained and weak they are

but then makes another thread talking about how strong pac is
    because of this out of this world steroids that only exist in ur little brains

arent u guys suppose to be in vacation with floyd right now s@cking out every drop of his d!ck?

Comment

emmmm my shoe very small eemmmmm me lost fight because of shoe

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        i dont have any problem with facts

i have problems with f@ckers like u dumb arse

dumb arses who spend their lifetime making excuses for every fighters that pac beats
        telling everyone how weight drained and weak they are

but then makes another thread talking about how strong pac is
        because of this out of this world steroids that only exist in ur little brains

arent u guys suppose to be in vacation with floyd right now s@cking out every drop of his d!ck?

Oh ok internet tough guy , you can try to talk smack on forums to defend your boy Pacquiao all you want but you will never stop people of knowing that Pacquiao is a FRAUD sensitive Pacquiao groupie

Comment

Oh ok internet tough guy , you can try to talk smack on forums to defend your boy Pacquiao all you want but you will never stop people of knowing that Pacquiao is a FRAUD sensitive Pacquiao groupie
          haha i aint defending anyone
          im just annoyed of watching u dumb arses flipping things over and over

like one day pac is a BIG FRAUD
          another day pac is on STEROIDS
          another day pac's Head is Huge

have u ever wonder if u really believe pac is just a big fraud then why cant ur master just step up to the ring without b!tchin?
          pac is just beating up this weak weight drained fighters anyway right?
          pac is not superman his just a dude beating up weight drain fighters

so stop s@cking ur masters d!ck and tell him to pick up his balls and man up

now do u realize how ur belief about pac fighting weight drain fighters
          vs
          pac is SUPERHUMAN, is in steroids, contradicts each other?

which one is it dummy?

Comment

have u ever wonder if u really believe pac is just a big fraud then why cant ur master just step up to the ring without b!tchin?

vs

which one is it dummy?
            I'm pretty sure all of those happen on a daily basis here on NSB...and don't they all kind of go hand in hand?

Comment

Syrian getting owned again lol.

Comment

pac: have fear of needles

pac: no more fear of needles but need 3 weeks

pac: ok no more 3 weeks it's only 2 weeks..that's all I need

pac: ok congressman very brave man no more 2 weeks me need only 3 days

pac: ok arum told me what to say..me no need gap at all me very brave congressman me take test

pac: (two weeks later) ok me no very brave anymore ..arum said me should say that USADA no very good me no trust it

pac: me only fight catch weight fight and me fight top rank bums but arum make good job pretend floyd no want fight.

pac: thank to all my ******ed fan base because they pay for my ****ty fight

pac: ok me go sing song me very much miss buboy ..byeee

Comment

De La Hoya also said that Pacquiao doesnt hit hard

Comment

Its hard to take anything fighthype does seriously when they can spell "weird."

I know Ben is a bias dumbass but I didn't know he was that dumb.

Comment

vs

which one is it dummy?

Stop saying that Pacquiao avoids random drug tests

Stop saying that Pacquiao weight drains fighters like against De La Hoya

Stop saying that Pacquiao does Catchweight fights

Stop saying that Pacquiao cherry picks old fighters and left overs

Etc , you are the one who cant stop s@cking on Pacquiao , you know what keep crying and throw your computer on the ground groupie

Comment

Working...
                      X