Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the hell is jermaine taylor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's all mental in why he got KO'ed against Abraham and Froch.

Is it just luck that he happens to melt down in both of those fights in the 12th round?

Comment

Last I heard he was back with Pat Burns, and planning a come back. Showtime already promised to give him a date if/when he wants it.

Comment

Ya'll have short memories.
        JT career is over due to a brain hemorrhage he suffered in Germany.
        Great dude, too bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
          Ya'll have short memories.
          JT career is over due to a brain hemorrhage he suffered in Germany.
          Great dude, too bad...
          He never suffered no brain bleed. If he did it is news to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Little_Red View Post
            Last I heard he was back with Pat Burns, and planning a come back. Showtime already promised to give him a date if/when he wants it.
            shouldve never left pat burns

Comment

He needs to retire. He got his lights shut out twice, close together. Career over homie.

Comment

the guy can still fight lower class guys like green... even williams would be a good challenge since paul doesn,t hit that hard... so, he could still make some money...

Comment

Jermaine.....one of my favorites. Dude definitely had the talent to achieve wonderful things. I think a prime Jermain would've gotten to the finals in the Super six tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    u can put those fears to rest.

brutal KO's isnt what causes pugilistic dementia, wars do. its not getting your lights turned of but getting hit consistently over several rounds that causes brain damage.

take paul williams as an example.. williams is in the danger zone, not for the second fight with martinez were he got brutally KO'd. but for fights like the first martinez bout where he took lots of punches over the course of 12 rounds.

jermain has been KO'd but he hasnt been in that many wars, no real reason to fear for health. froch, pacquiao, the marquez bros, margarito etc.. those are the kind of guys in the danger zone of suffering from braindamage one day.
                    He is already slurring same with Andy Lee its a part of the business but you gotta think about the Quarry bros 3 dead from pugelistic demntia the one who did not fight is healthy and happy.

Comment

If he does return no Abrahams or any big punchers match him soft.i do think he would spark Lucian Bute though.

Comment

Working...
                      X