No announcement yet.

Shaq would make Deontay a punk in a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq would make Deontay a punk in a street fight

Look at the size of Shaq's fist as big as Dante's head.
    Last edited by sentax; 05-24-2019, 10:16 PM.

I absolutely cannot ****ing stand that oaf. I really dont know why hes loved by the general public

Comment

He's a basketball player. They only slap fight.

Also Shaq is old. He sells old man products on TV (Icy Hot, Gold Bond, car insurance).

Wilder would wreck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
        I absolutely cannot ****ing stand that oaf. I really dont know why hes loved by the general public
        You get a much hyped 1st round knockout on showtime and the public follows.

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
          You get a much hyped 1st round knockout on showtime and the public follows.
          Lmao i meant shaq.
          Wilder doesnt bother me much. His cringey ass talk about "catch a body" is ****ing annoying though

Comment

I don't think so. Deontay is trained to fight. He's trained to throw punches and trained to take punches. He's been doing it his whole career.

Deontay wilder has taken harder punches and more punches in one night than shaq has taken his entire life.

Deontay wilder has trained to perfect his punches over and over for more than a decade. Comparatively how much has shaq trained his punches?

Manny Pacquiao would possibly beat every untrained 6 foot non-fighter in the world. Deontay wilder would beat shaq.

Comment

Do you not remember this totally awesome and rad game from SEGA's golden years in the 90s? Made me a Shaq fan for life

Comment

You’ve lost your marbles, delete this thread!

This is a spite match!

Do you really want to see Wilder catch a body?

Not even Shaq would take on that challenge

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Do you not remember this totally awesome and rad game from SEGA's golden years in the 90s? Made me a Shaq fan for life

Lmao i didnt play it. And what about that movie he was in where he was a genie?Didnt watch that either, thank god. Even after that people still like him smh

Comment

Lmao i didnt play it. And what about that movie he was in where he was a genie?Didnt watch that either, thank god. Even after that people still like him smh
                    If this doesn't change you mind I don't know what will: I had the VHS of Steel when I was a kid and of course this was a pure kino movie of Shaq as Steel, 1997 masta-peece also known as Discount Black Iron Man.

Comment

Working...
                    X