Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    No I'm saying Golivkin picked Rolls because he was an easy fight and DAZN wanted exposure in Canada. I'm saying Rolls has balls for accepting it. I'm also saying again Ward didn't want to fight Golovkin.
    A unified world champ wants exposure in canada.?
    That'd be satire if it wasnt written by you.

Rolls, NABF trinket winner, has balls, but ANDRE WARD DOESNT? The Ward with five elites wins from 2 divisions on his resume?

take a look at what you are writing. I honestly thought for a moment you were genuinely saying "HE DIDNT PICK THEM FOR EXPOSURE" because that would make sense.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-20-2019, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Dreamfighter, this is what these shlt-stain casual fans do.....

Golovkin's pond-scum fanbase have been bashing BETTER fighters to somehow attempt to elevate Golovkin, since the start of that hypejobs career..... even guys like Hagler, Monzon, Greb, have copped it

these casuals are like politicians..... can they say why their guy is so great?..... no, they cannot..... so, they try to rip down the opposition

fyi, check out my sig..... so you know what you are dealing with
      He's dealing with a guy that tells the truth. You and your lunatic fringe friends started this feud. When I came to this web site it was to find out more about the possibility of Floyd and Manny fighting. I also wanted to find out more about Golovkin and Lemieux. Since Lemieux was Canadian I was hoping he would win. I was struck by the absolute hatred of Golovkin by a small group of nut jobs on this forum. You are probably the worst offender. I never liked the fact that Canelo played catchweights but I pretty much kept it to myself but the level of lying and misrepresenting the facts about Golovkin got to be ridiculous. So you reap what you sow. Like I've said before you have done more damage to Canelo's reputation that pretty much anyone else in the forum.

Comment

THAT, is the conclusion that any intelligent adult would form

but THAT, is the expected conclusion formed by a c0ck-sucking, excuse-making, casual-fan..... one that does not want to hear bad words spoken about his hero

I had you pegged correctly right from the start

you are just another another excuse-making shlthead kid

1) AJ demanded 50m, got offered $50m, but still refused to fight

2) AJ lowballed Wilder $12m, then quickly ran off to fight Povetkin

3) AJ lowballed Wilder $15m ..... shat himself when Wilder accepted ..... but then refused to supply a date and signature on the contract, and included ridiculous impediments that made no sense at all

4) NONE of the above events are the actions of a party who want to fight

you need to grow up and deal with the fact that Wilder made every effort to make that fight last year..... your excuses and ranting are absurd

how could a rationale adult human-being forget/dismiss/deny ..... that Joshua and Hearn lied, low-balled, and then lost their pen

when Team Wilder realized that Joshua and Hearn had no intention of making that fight, they moved on.....

Haymon, Espinoza, Finkle, BOB ARUM, and even Eddie Hearn himself, admitted that Wilder will probably make more money than DAZN offered him by making his own path.....

Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now..... all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

how dumb are Joshua and Hearn for failing to sign Wilder when they had him on the hook for $15m?

you are behaving like a childish idiot, grow up you dumb kid
        Lol ”grow up doe”...as you call names and throw a tantrum.

So let me guess, after wilder finishes with his in house opponents and comes back to negotiate the aj fight, that will have been the exact amount of time he needed to get over being jerked around by Hearn.😆

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          He's dealing with a guy that tells the truth. You and your lunatic fringe friends started this feud. When I came to this web site it was to find out more about the possibility of Floyd and Manny fighting. I also wanted to find out more about Golovkin and Lemieux. Since Lemieux was Canadian I was hoping he would win. I was struck by the absolute hatred of Golovkin by a small group of nut jobs on this forum. You are probably the worst offender. I never liked the fact that Canelo played catchweights but I pretty much kept it to myself but the level of lying and misrepresenting the facts about Golovkin got to be ridiculous. So you reap what you sow. Like I've said before you have done more damage to Canelo's reputation that pretty much anyone else in the forum.

there is no..... " feud "

there are immature excuse-making fukwits..... and there are guys who know whats up

we want to know why you are ALWAYS riding the short-bus, with the other excuse-making clowns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            Lol ”grow up doe”...as you call names and throw a tantrum.

So let me guess, after wilder finishes with his in house opponents and comes back to negotiate the aj fight, that will have been the exact amount of time he needed to get over being jerked around by Hearn.😆

you need to grow up and deal with the fact that Wilder made every effort to make that fight last year.....

how could a rationale adult human-being forget/dismiss/deny ..... that Joshua and Hearn lied, low-balled, and then lost their pen ?

when Team Wilder realized that Joshua and Hearn had no intention of making that fight, they moved on.....

Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now..... all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

how dumb are Joshua and Hearn for failing to sign Wilder when they had him on the hook for $15m?

you dumb kid

Comment

• Golovkin Wants.... Rolls To Be " Comfortable "

Gennady aye.....

..... always " worrying " about his opponent

Comment

you need to grow up and deal with the fact that Wilder made every effort to make that fight last year.....

how could a rationale adult human-being forget/dismiss/deny ..... that Joshua and Hearn lied, low-balled, and then lost their pen ?

you dumb kid
                again with the "last year doe"...
                let's talk about this year, and who has gone on record saying they don't want the fight...even for 50-50.

what kind of rational adult human being would think that someone who was so fed up with not getting the fight they allegedly want, would suddenly lose all interest after receiving an offer 3x what they allegedly "accepted" and go on to say they no longer want the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  again with the "last year doe"...
                  let's talk about this year, and who has gone on record saying they don't want the fight...even for 50-50.

what kind of rational adult human being would think that someone who was so fed up with not getting the fight they allegedly want, would suddenly lose all interest after receiving an offer 3x what they allegedly "accepted" and go on to say they no longer want the fight?

you dumb kid

Comment

• king kong is a 100% excuse-making golov-idiot

now we can see that he is also a 100% excuse-making AJ-idiot

I would just about bet my life that he was a dopey pacstain before that?

#casualfansaredumbasarock

Comment

there is no..... " feud "

there are immature excuse-making fukwits..... and there are guys who know whats up

we want to know why you are ALWAYS riding the short-bus, with the other excuse-making clowns?
                      You are the excuse making clown. Canelo drops the title in order to avoid Golobkin. You have an excuse. He fails in his obligation to pass his drug tedts. You have an excuse. He loses the two fights against Golovkin you hide behind the judges decision. He plays his opponents by putting in weigh stipulations advantageous to himself. You have an excuse. Clearly cherry picked numerous opponents. Again you're full excuses. Really pathetic behavior. Then you have the nerve to claim you are a boxing fan. Sorry chum but you are a bad joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X