No announcement yet.

I'm gonna be honest I think Tyson Fury is slicker than Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Look at this guy. He fights flawlessly on top of being one of the biggest mother****ers with the longest reach you've ever seen.

Tyson Fury vs Prime Muhammad Ali, I would have to pick fury.

I'm not trolling, that's where my money would go.

Tyson fury is one of the best boxers I've ever seen.

Maybe if you lowered Fury into a huge vat of oil and then covered him with grease he would be slicker than the young Ali.

Comment

If Tyson Fury vs Prime Muhammad Ali was announced tomorrow, I would pick Tyson fury.

I mean if you really think Muhammad Ali would have an easy time with a 6'9 monstrosity with a wingspan of a small jet, with as much slickness as Fury, you're kidding yourself.

Tyson fury would be a nightmare for muhammad Ali, he would outdance Ali, and ali would have to be the agressor trying to get through his jab.

Comment

Not only does Ali have to get through fury's jab, he has to climb a mountain to reach his tall ass head, punching upwards.

The more I think about it the more I think Fury would easily beat Ali.

Comment

Look at this guy. He fights flawlessly on top of being one of the biggest mother****ers with the longest reach you've ever seen.

There's no question.

Tyson "2 fast" Fury is the pinnacle of a fighter. We have never had, and never will have another demi god like him. Boxing's Achilles. Sweet Pea in Goliaths body.

Wilder is about to get ruined, physically and mentally. Jump on the bandwagon now folks, Fury will retire undefeated and with many scalps of pretenders and gate keepers on his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            There's no question.

Tyson "2 fast" Fury is the pinnacle of a fighter. We have never had, and never will have another demi god like him. Boxing's Achilles. Sweet Pea in Goliaths body.

Wilder is about to get ruined, physically and mentally.
            I have almost no doubt Wilder is going to get humiliated lol, I can't wait for this fight. So many people overlooking fury.

I used to overlook fury too, until i started really analyzing him. This man could have been one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. There's still time. Take out Wilder, and then Joshua, and then we can talk. He already took out Klitschko.

Joshua has no chance against fury.

Comment

You must be out of your ****en mind lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Maybe if you lowered Fury into a huge vat of oil and then covered him with grease he would be slicker than the young Ali.
                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Green K sent when I can send it lol...

Comment

I love it when trolls here try to actually talk boxing and expose their complete lack of knowledge of the science.

Comment

I have almost no doubt Wilder is going to get humiliated lol, I can't wait for this fight. So many people overlooking fury.

I used to overlook fury too, until i started really analyzing him. This man could have been one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. There's still time. Take out Wilder, and then Joshua, and then we can talk. He already took out Klitschko.

Joshua has no chance against fury.
                    The perfect specimen. A true complete fighter. No real flaws inside the ring. A thousand years from now, civilizations will speak of Fury alongside names like Achilles, Hercules, general Patton, and Goku. Only once in several millennia are we as humans blessed to have a demi god of Furys stature born among us, to represent the best our human race has to offer, to compete in mortal combat, the sport of kings.

Zeus himself would fall to Fury. Mortals like Wilder have no chance. Spirited men of courage, real lions will all fall short at the hands of Tyson Fury.

Comment

I’m gonna sig this.

Comment

Working...
                      X