Ok, China can go **** themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Stop being racist bro
    I would assume the vast majority of Chinese people are good people. It's their communist government that can collectively go **** themselves....

Comment

It's not impossible these idiots create an additional pandemic before this one is even dealt with.

The world needs to come together to get their arms around this.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Glad u found that ch1nk in his armour bro

Comment

If the rest of the world leaders do nothing about it they're just as bad. Covid-19 has badly damaged the world with no end in sight but the real fear for me is the potential in a more potent virus developing in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            If the rest of the world leaders do nothing about it they're just as bad. Covid-19 has badly damaged the world with no end in sight but the real fear for me is the potential in a more potent virus developing in the future.
            stallone legit landed that punch lol

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Glad u found that ch1nk in his armour bro

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Theodore and Jim Raynors favorite immigrants.
                Hahaha, I'll just be cordial for now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Just ****ing blow the mainland off the map. Taiwan and Hong Kong are China.
                  Taiwan hates them. Hong Kong does too.

hates them a lot.

because taiwan and hong kong are civilized.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Taiwan hates them. Hong Kong does too.

hates them a lot.

because taiwan and hong kong are civilized.
                    Exactly. That's what I'm saying. Nuke China, and let Taiwan and Hong Kong have the Mainland.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      KN95 is China’s version of N95 and they are starting to stock that sht but I dont trust them.

As much as I want masks, i couldnt pull the trigger on those fake ass KN95s. Im not about to wear that mask and get corona ching chong bullsht fuk that.

So I found the ultimate solution and im beating myself up for not thinking of this earlier.

KF94 is strictly made in Korea and you guys know wsup with the #1 filtration developing nation in the world along with Sweden.

Ive ordered shtload of KF94 and thatMs what im rolling with now. KF94
                      I hope you realize that its now been proven that not even n95 masks will protect you.(I have many national registry medical certifications too btw & am right in the sht unfortunately,so trust me bro) Researchers in Japan have proven that sars2 spreads through microdroplets that go right through n95 masks & it hangs around several hours,& can travel more than 26 feet. And even if it isn't breathed in if it gets in your eyes or ears you're even more deadly infected because the eye infected zombie carriers develop the deadliest form of all that causes conjectivitis in the eyes & is almost guaranteed to kill you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irus-risk.html

https://www.ccn.com/japan-scientists...through-study/
                      Last edited by kushking; 03-31-2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X