Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison Batters Les Sherrington, Stops Him in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison Batters Les Sherrington, Stops Him in Two

Dusty Hernandez Harrison battered Les Sherrington Saturday night before the fight was stopped in round two Saturday night at Tysons Pkayground in Vienna, Virginia. With the victory, Harrison, who resides in nearby Washington, DC, improves to 34-0-1, 20 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've been hearing about Dusty Hernandez for years. When's he going to step up?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      I've been hearing about Dusty Hernandez for years. When's he going to step up?
      he did and lost too the guy dannyG just beat up. I’m Born and raised in the dmv but dusty i love him and his pops but idk if he is ever going too be ready

Comment

Please sign with a promoter who can put you on TV Dusty!

Comment

At his busy point, Dusty was clearly defeated by Mike Dallas Jr. That's his ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyweightJ View Post
            he did and lost too the guy dannyG just beat up. I’m Born and raised in the dmv but dusty i love him and his pops but idk if he is ever going too be ready
            I had heard something that he may still be facing some legal issues. I hope that's not the case. Always hoped he would do well since he's from the DMV. He's still young but at this point his best wins are against Cornflake and Michael Clark. I remember thinking he was lucky to get the draw against Dallas.

Comment

Working...
            X