No announcement yet.

HBO's Legendary Nights Documentary series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's Legendary Nights Documentary series

Not to long ago I shared a YouTube link here in the classic forum which I'd just then came across of "HBO's Legendary Nights Documentary series," doing so because previous to that upload, all other rips of the series on YouTube were about 10+ yrs old, in 240p, and appeared to quite possibly have been recorded with a camera pointed at a TV. This newer version was in 480p and much easier to watch, but for the fact that the 12 episodes were all "stitched" together, creating a 4+ hr long video. as well as having a few other "cosmetic issues." So, recently i have been trying to teach myself how to edit video with the program Avidemux 2.7 and was then able to split the episodes correctly, as well as fix an issue the episode or Hagler vs Leonard. So, what should be somewhere below that which I am writing here and now, should be an episode embedded in this post, and i am sure that anyone wanting to watch any of these can take it from here...

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
    Not to long ago I shared a YouTube link here in the classic forum which I'd just then came across of "HBO's Legendary Nights Documentary series," doing so because previous to that upload, all other rips of the series on YouTube were about 10+ yrs old, in 240p, and appeared to quite possibly have been recorded with a camera pointed at a TV. This newer version was in 480p and much easier to watch, but for the fact that the 12 episodes were all "stitched" together, creating a 4+ hr long video. as well as having a few other "cosmetic issues." So, recently i have been trying to teach myself how to edit video with the program Avidemux 2.7 and was then able to split the episodes correctly, as well as fix an issue the episode or Hagler vs Leonard. So, what should be somewhere below that which I am writing here and now, should be an episode embedded in this post, and i am sure that anyone wanting to watch any of these can take it from here...

Are you doing them all?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Are you doing them all?
      I know that they initialy did twelve. I have already done all of thos twelve. I dunno why it didn't embed that way. This is likely an easier way to see them...
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMM...DaE7bmQ/videos

Comment

I know that they initialy did twelve. I have already done all of thos twelve. I dunno why it didn't embed that way. This is likely an easier way to see them...
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMM...DaE7bmQ/videos
        Good stuff. They did others outside the 12 right?

Comment

Good stuff. They did others outside the 12 right?
          I've never looked into it intentionally, but my memory wants to tell me that I've briefly noticed what I thought were another "season" here and there. I have been meaning to look into that tho shortly...

Comment

I've never looked into it intentionally, but my memory wants to tell me that I've briefly noticed what I thought were another "season" here and there. I have been meaning to look into that tho shortly...
            I hope they still do some more in the future.

Comment

I hope they still do some more in the future.
              i hope they will one day try their hand in the sport again. Although it might be like most comebacks and possibly sully any previous reputation

Comment

I believe they only did one other episode on the Gatti-Ward trilogy that came out in the mid 2010s, ending with brief speculation on Gatti's murder and Gatti's IBHOF induction attended by his family. So you can probably find that one online too. Or on DVD and upload it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  I believe they only did one other episode on the Gatti-Ward trilogy that came out in the mid 2010s, ending with brief speculation on Gatti's murder and Gatti's IBHOF induction attended by his family. So you can probably find that one online too. Or on DVD and upload it.
                  yep, now we're ringing bells. Soon as I read that it all came running back to me, all promising to never leave ever again, constantly saying sorry for the thing with my best friend...

Comment

yep, now we're ringing bells. Soon as I read that it all came running back to me, all promising to never leave ever again, constantly saying sorry for the thing with my best friend...
                    I'm not sure if they even bothered to bring back Liev Schreiber to narrate that one, but they managed to interview all the key players.

Comment

Working...
                    X