View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 06:01 PM #204
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6743 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 85,103.44
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorbilly252 View Post
There he goes these are all duck dodgers tactics his promoter knows the money generated from a unification bout would be enough for 50-50 and it won't even hurt him Mr he ain't sure so his matches all have rematch clauses in them I'm sorry he knows deep inside he can't beat fury or Wilder so he making all this fuss before they even negotiate he ain't no Lennox that's for sure Lennox fought the best till he got bailed out from that boy klitschko n chose to retire but up to then he fought the best some multiple times Anthony Joshua is a ***** to me and always will be it's sad I'm more interested in lightweight division then heavyweights and it's cause of that British glass jaw stiff
The Bi.tch would be the one saying the fight will never happen and been saying it since 2018 ,wouldn't it ?

And trust me I know a lot about Bi.tches this forum is filled with'em you sound like one to . lol
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote