Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Sold on Offering 50-50 Split To Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60/40 won't be bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinny kinny View Post
      And those places are? And why wouldn’t those places watch wilder / fury? And where is all this money from these places? Why aren’t all the other fighters and promoters trying to get this money?
      Just go google if you like. It’s not like others don’t try, clearly promoters would like to tap into it but Joshua has grabbed a level of appeal that is just surprising. I would expect it will only grow further over time. It helps of course that he has a heritage from Africa and has fought and beaten klitschko (Germany) , Povetkin (Russia) and now Ruiz (Mexico) of course - which has brought in big audiences from all over the world as a result.

Wilder, unfortunately for him - fought Ortiz who literally had no backing unfortunately. People claimed Ortiz was the avoided man but reality is that it was really down to a lack of following - he built up a reputation among hardcore fans only.

Comment

• Aj a b#tch

There he goes these are all duck dodgers tactics his promoter knows the money generated from a unification bout would be enough for 50-50 and it won't even hurt him Mr he ain't sure so his matches all have rematch clauses in them I'm sorry he knows deep inside he can't beat fury or Wilder so he making all this fuss before they even negotiate he ain't no Lennox that's for sure Lennox fought the best till he got bailed out from that boy klitschko n chose to retire but up to then he fought the best some multiple times Anthony Joshua is a ***** to me and always will be it's sad I'm more interested in lightweight division then heavyweights and it's cause of that British glass jaw stiff

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrorbilly252 View Post
          There he goes these are all duck dodgers tactics his promoter knows the money generated from a unification bout would be enough for 50-50 and it won't even hurt him Mr he ain't sure so his matches all have rematch clauses in them I'm sorry he knows deep inside he can't beat fury or Wilder so he making all this fuss before they even negotiate he ain't no Lennox that's for sure Lennox fought the best till he got bailed out from that boy klitschko n chose to retire but up to then he fought the best some multiple times Anthony Joshua is a ***** to me and always will be it's sad I'm more interested in lightweight division then heavyweights and it's cause of that British glass jaw stiff
          The Bi.tch would be the one saying the fight will never happen and been saying it since 2018 ,wouldn't it ?

And trust me I know a lot about Bi.tches this forum is filled with'em you sound like one to . lol

Comment

• Splits wouldn't mean much they both would be guaranteed a large sum with or without Wilder we get undisputed if you were around in the Lewis era you know it took NINE years so all this talk is dumb by saying it wont happen . You have mental midgets behind Wilder that wont go near certain fighters at least until he's ready to cash out but that cash out may come in the way of a Tyson Fury ?

Comment

• Hearn: 50-50 Deal is Now Possible For Joshua vs. Wilder or Fury
              https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-50...r-fury--145258

Joshua Not Sold on Offering 50-50 Split To Wilder-Fury Winner
              https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-n...winner--146220

There you have it, folks. The clown show continues from the clown team.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Didn't take 120 million, didn't take 50% now the offer is off the table. Simple as that.
                No idea what your talking about. Stick to facts.

Comment

• fury wilder is not for the ring number one position, it is for the vacant ring champions, no 1 v no 2

Belts mean nothing, we finally are getting THE heavyweight champion crowned and we should be very happy about that

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Splits wouldn't mean much they both would be guaranteed a large sum with or without Wilder we get undisputed if you were around in the Lewis era you know it took NINE years so all this talk is dumb by saying it wont happen . You have mental midgets behind Wilder that wont go near certain fighters at least until he's ready to cash out but that cash out may come in the way of a Tyson Fury ?
                    AJ got belts but he is also no 3 in the world.

Those garbage belts are where they belong, they are all just fury vacated titles anyway.

Finally we have a number in the division and no amount of PPVs can hand that title to AJ

Comment

• would be great if the winner also ditched the WBC , would remind me of barerra

Comment

Working...
                      X