Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: Not A Chance In Hell Santa Cruz Fights Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: Not A Chance In Hell Santa Cruz Fights Gervonta Davis

By Keith Idec - Carl Frampton watched from a ringside seat Saturday night in Las Vegas as Leo Santa Cruz comfortably beat Miguel Flores to become a four-weight world champion. Frampton wasn't overly impressed by Santa Cruz's unremarkable performance in his 130-pound debut. The former featherweight and super bantamweight champion...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Notice that LSC never denied that he is avoiding Gary Russell. He must be the most fraudulent 4 weight "champion" of all time.

Comment

Signing with top rank is the main reason frampton didn't get a third fight, and he knows it.
      Frampton will get beat off both herring and Stevenson, and Valdez doesn't have a title.
      He's right about LSC-davis not happening though. If Davis fame back to 130 LSC might last a few rounds but, at 135, he gets demolished.
      The more logical, and winnable, fight for LSC is Russell but, for some reason, neither guy seems to have pushed for it previously?

Comment

man, LSC & his pops sure ****ed frampton. they promised and committed to the rubber match in belfast. what *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Signing with top rank is the main reason frampton didn't get a third fight, and he knows it.
          Frampton will get beat off both herring and Stevenson, and Valdez doesn't have a title.
          He's right about LSC-davis not happening though. If Davis fame back to 130 LSC might last a few rounds but, at 135, he gets demolished.
          The more logical, and winnable, fight for LSC is Russell but, for some reason, neither guy seems to have pushed for it previously?
          nope. you have it backwards. the first fight was 2016. the rematch was 2017. he signed with TR march 2019 after LSC and co continued to refuse to fight the rubber match they committed to.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
            nope. you have it backwards. the first fight was 2016. the rematch was 2017. he signed with cTR march 2019 after LSC and co continued to refuse to fight the rubber match they committed to.
            Another thing he's wrong about is saying neither LSC or Russel have pushed to fight each other.
            He must've missed Russels last fight where he wore a shirt saying something like " Leo's next Al ".

I thought it was pretty ballsy of him to put LSC ( and Haymon ) on the spot like that.

Comment

I’m sure a duck would know how a fellow duck would think. What must Rigo had in his mind while watching these 2 ducks doing their so-called ‘rivalry’ fights?

Comment

I don't disagree with Frampton on this. LSC's one attempt to take on a serious challenge was against Frampton and he lost which made him push for the rematch. He got that win and has been incredibly risk averse in his matchmaking since. I think the Davis is a tough matchup, in my opinion, volume punchers like LSC don't care too well against power punching does like Davis. On the other hand, a volume puncher typically matches up better against boxers like Russell. It's a generalization of course but I think it applies in this case.

I don't dislike Leo and used to be a fan when he was an up and comer but I've been disappointed in his choice of opposition.

Comment

The Russell that tamed Joseph Diaz, tames LSC with relative ease.

Comment

Russell hasn’t pushed for a Santa Cruz fight? Better do some research.

Comment

Working...
                    X