Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Crawford Better Than Spence, Too Slick for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
    how can you say ocampo is a nobody, when if u and him were in a cell, there no little argument that he could easily knock u out and rape u if he wanted?
    he IS a nobody in terms of being a contender in boxing!!

Comment

isn't it the same words he said before horney fought bud? just a bit confused...

Comment

Based on what I saw this weekend, I'm not sure this guy is an expert. He trains Horn, and Horn doesn't know what he's doing. Just because Horn was outclassed, that wasn't magic. Everybody except this guy knew what was going to happen.

Comment

Horn's Trainer: Crawford Better Than Spence, Too Slick for Him

How the F would he know? Neither him or his guy has been in there with Spence to give an honest assessment.

So all you have to be is slick to beat Spence...this man needs to check Spence Olympic pedigree let alone with pro resume and his high level sparring sessions.

Comment

Good analogy,...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Crawford appears to be the better "boxer." That being said, Brook was a much better WW boxer than Horn (beat a prime Porter vice an older Pacquiao), just as big, and Spence Jr. broke him down! I think Spence Jr. is stronger than Crawford, and him being southpaw makes him very dangerous! 50/50! Should be a better fight than Wilder vs. Joshua!
              Brook was taking all the early rds and this was a Brook who had to have facial reconstruction surgery after GGG broke his face. Shoot, make Bud-Brook next so we can have a legitimate comparison between he and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Brook was taking all the early rds and this was a Brook who had to have facial reconstruction surgery after GGG broke his face. Shoot, make Bud-Brook next so we can have a legitimate comparison between he and Spence.
                Spence Jr. broke the other side of his face too! Even the Brook that faced Spence Jr. is a much better boxer than Horn! Horn was a hype-job from day one! I wouldn't mind seeing Crawford vs. WBO #3, Egidijus "The Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas! However, he'll probably fight Jose Benavidez!

Comment

I already know this. I’d be surprised if Spence fights Bud after his next fight.

Comment

I would favor Crawford over Spence right now...........

I believe Crawford has enough pop to make Spence think about just coming in. The real question and for me the only question is if Crawford can take Errol's power which is legit. If Crawford can take Errol power he wins that fight due to versatility, speed and skill. I believe Errol will be cautious on body attack due to being countered up top. Crawford by decision 7-5 rounds.

Comment

Now

Now rushton is humble now he's getting it wow what a nice guy

Comment

Working...
                      X