• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Oh Come on this is clearly for attention

https://youtu.be/qx2PzDColLM?t=116

Someone embed that.

Does she have to be practically naked showing her ugly ass , ass

Women are starved of attention.

I still cant get my head round how starved for attention women are and can be

It must be a need they deeply want

She knows what she's doing, every video is sexual...this is how she gets the views and it's working

Comment

well it clearly worked on u lmao

Comment

watching vids of women online then getting angry you can never have any so calling them ugly and telling them to cover their bodies, classy stuff, keeping winning at life bro

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
          watching vids of women online then getting angry you can never have any so calling them ugly and telling them to cover their bodies, classy stuff, keeping winning at life bro
          I doubt you are able to get them either. So you aint winning too.

Either way, personal attacks aside, its obvious to see that this is an attention whore

if you think otherwise, symping is that way -->>

Comment

Wow, a female attention whore shows off on social media. You don't see that every day...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
              Also, your response is exactly what feminists and feminized men would reply with.

Always blame the man. The man doing the calling out is always wrong.

Women do it to avoid responsibility. Men do it to side with the women in hopes of scoring pooosey.

I am a man too, typical one-upmanship from other men trying to appear superior like , "uhh dude ur not alpha enough"

You dont need to be half naked to show Yoga poses and point your fat ass at the Camera. And yes that ass is fat and aint my thing

Take this whore for example, much better ass. Much better body and great ass, probably one of the best bodies ive seen on youtube

https://youtu.be/jQ_xn8FkmN8?t=117

Again, does she have to be more or less naked?????

NOPE!

Heres a guy doing Yoga. He has a good body for a man

https://youtu.be/wBQ_VTdLYUc?t=659

But notice hes fully clothed

Notice the difference?

Heres a built guy doing Yoga , in his underwear and making a mockery of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y__nYgjocEk

^^ Notice how silly he looks? He knows that too. He has a great physique.

Thats basically what these dumb whores are doing all day.

Its dumb motherphockers who defend them that make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Wow, a female attention whore shows off on social media. You don't see that every day...
                Shes not an attention whore. Shes free to flaunt her kunt at any time of the day

Comment

I like reading the comment section on videos like that.

Bunch of slobbering masturbating dudes liking each other's comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    lol................

Comment

Working...
                    X