Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: I'll Be Champ By 21, Clean Out Division, Including Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks they couldn't throw in Pac vs matthyse on free espn. I actually might budge and get the app.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      Sucks they couldn't throw in Pac vs matthyse on free espn. I actually might budge and get the app.
      I wonder if ESPN is taking a hit on the ratings by forcing fans to this ESPN+ BS! I hope they are!!!
      does anyone have rating numbers on the Bud TC fight?

Comment

This arrogant fuk is so full of himself he even does a lame dance after KO win. He needs to step up and make a name for himself before acting like his sht doesnt stink.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          This arrogant fuk is so full of himself he even does a lame dance after KO win. He needs to step up and make a name for himself before acting like his sht doesnt stink.
          Yes I couldn’t agree more! This kid needs to take the great example of Golovkin and use it as benchmore for what’s acceptable! Golovkin at 36 has taken the biggest challenges and the most risks out of any other fighter! He’s never ducked anyone and he is more than willing to move up and except he’s gonna Unify someday and that’s gonna take some time! Catch my sarcasm???

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            Yes I couldn’t agree more!
            In other words, when Lopez is at the top of the boxing food chain, then he can act all high and mighty, that is if he even gets there. Till then, he is just a prick with a mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              In other words, when Lopez is at the top of the boxing food chain, then he can act all high and mighty, that is if he even gets there. Till then, he is just a prick with a mouth.
              No! If you take Golovkins example then you wouldn’t be so quick to judge a fighter like Lopez who is in the developmental stages of his pro career! Allow him to knock out at least 26 more bums before you even criticize him! Allow him to make up some goals which he can use as an angle to duck moving up in weight! In other words don’t be so quick to judge the kid just cause you don’t like him! Use triple Gee as an example of someone who been given pass after pass just because people Love him and use this example to judge other fighters accordingly! Don’t be a boxing bigot!

Comment

He fought on Loma vs Linares undercard. Scored an early knock out

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  You could get the free trial and cancel. I got it for the Bud fight and just kept it, only 5$.

Comment

He said that he fked up Davin haney at the mayweather gym.

I havent seen too much of him but he is a wannabe mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                      No! If you take Golovkins example then you wouldn’t be so quick to judge a fighter like Lopez who is in the developmental stages of his pro career! Allow him to knock out at least 26 more bums before you even criticize him! Allow him to make up some goals which he can use as an angle to duck moving up in weight! In other words don’t be so quick to judge the kid just cause you don’t like him! Use triple Gee as an example of someone who been given pass after pass just because people Love him and use this example to judge other fighters accordingly! Don’t be a boxing bigot!
                      You just came from bleeding your vagina out like an obsessive compulsive drama queen with at least 50 posts in nothing but GGG threads and GGG has been living rent free in your head for days in a row to the point that you cant even post here without mentioning him. You judge GGG and I'll judge your sweetheart Lopez. If you have a problem with that, go find a GGG fanboy to complain to or tell it to the hand.
                      Last edited by richardt; 07-12-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X