Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Wasn't Hurt; Didn't Think Ref Would Stop Fight in 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    If he says he wasn't hurt, who the **** are you to say that he was? You don't even know the type of hurt that's he's talking about because you've never been in that position before armchair, lmao. Fighters have a different threshold of pain. In their world being wobbled and being hurt aren't one in and the same. Foh lmao.
    Haha! Whatever dude. If you want to suck on whatever meat Wilder throws you that’s up to you. The rest of us saw Round 7 and know what’s up.

He was so ‘not hurt’ that they had to delay the 8th round to check he was ok.

He was so ‘not hurt’ his manager has come out and said he was worried.

But yeah, he was just play-acting in there. Just another Wilder fan that can’t accept what happened and invent your own reality.

And for the record, armchair, you don’t know me so don’t pretend you do.
    Last edited by cameltoe; 03-06-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      Haha! Whatever dude. If you want to suck on whatever meat Wilder throws you that’s up to you. The rest of us saw Round 7 and know what’s up.

He was so ‘not hurt’ that they had to delay the 8th round to check he was ok.

He was so ‘not hurt’ his manager has come out and said he was worried.

But yeah, he was just play-acting in there. Just another Wilder fan that can’t accept what happened and invent your own reality.

And for the record, armchair, you don’t know me so don’t pretend you do.
      Mother****er nobody cares what trolls like you saw lmao. Wilder survived, showed a chin and shut your sorry ass up you ****en butthurt armchair never boxed a day in your life coward lol. And you are a worthless armchair troll. ******!

Comment

Mother****er nobody cares what trolls like you saw lmao. Wilder survived, showed a chin and shut your sorry ass up you ****en butthurt armchair never boxed a day in your life coward lol. And you are a worthless armchair troll. ******!
        It’s been funny watching you try and defend him on here.

“But dat extra time didn’t help him doe!”

“But he wasn’t hurt doe!”

Lame. At least I made my own opinion on it, rather than ‘Wilder said he wasn’t hurt so it must be true’.

Yeah, because Wilder talks all kind of sense.

Get back to your mom’s basement you armchair casual Wilder-loving hoebag.

Still pretending you know me I see. Have we met? You obviously weren’t that memorable.

Comment

It’s been funny watching you try and defend him on here.

“But dat extra time didn’t help him doe!”

“But he wasn’t hurt doe!”

Lame. At least I made my own opinion on it, rather than ‘Wilder said he wasn’t hurt so it must be true’.

Yeah, because Wilder talks all kind of sense.

Get back to your mom’s basement you armchair casual Wilder-loving hoebag.

Still pretending you know me I see. Have we met? You obviously weren’t that memorable.
          Defend Wilder from what lmao Rotf lol? Wrong poster loser lol. Wilder won by ko. And I don’t care if Wilder wouldve went down and got up at 9 1/2 lmao. He won by ko lol. Defend Wilder from what, lol lol lol...!!! Silly ass lol

Comment

Defend Wilder from what lmao Rotf lol? Wrong poster loser lol. Wilder won by ko. And I don’t care if Wilder wouldve went down and got up at 9 1/2 lmao. He won by ko lol. Defend Wilder from what, lol lol lol...!!! Silly ass lol
            You’re just salty because you expected an early Wilder KO and it didn’t happen.... to your dismay Wilder was losing every round and got beat pillar to post in the 7th by an overweight, old-ass fighter with a heart condition.

If it had gone 12 the fix was in.

And that was a PED-free Ortiz, when we all know the Ortiz who actually built his reputation was on the PED’s. Un-PED Ortiz is completely unproven.

It doesn’t matter, because he’s gonna continue to run from the Joshua fight, hiding behind his 50% demands like he has been the whole time. And don’t pretend that didn’t happen, he’s come out and said it himself, just as Hearn was trying to reach out to his team before taking the Parker fight instead.

And that was BEFORE the Ortiz fight! He’ll probably ask for 80% now, just to make sure he prices himself out.

LMAO 😂

Comment

He was lucky he wasn’t fighting Anthony Joshua over here, that’s an automatic stoppage right there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                He was lucky he wasn’t fighting Anthony Joshua over here, that’s an automatic stoppage right there lol.
                Yes, I'd agree with that!

Joshua gets a stoppage win for hitting arms and shoulders!

As for Wilder, he went life and death in the 7th round...He would not have survived another 30 seconds. But he did well to come out and get the KO.

Comment

You’re just salty because you

Shatdafackapp alt lmao. Wilder won by ko. Cry cry whine.

With your ****ed up teeth lmao.

Comment

Shatdafackapp alt lmao. Wilder won by ko. Cry cry whine.

With your ****ed up teeth lmao.
                    LMAO. Wilder had to wait for Ortiz’s heart to give out first though!

Comment

LMAO. Wilder had to wait for Ortiz’s heart to give out first though!
                      You better had calmed your punk ass down with your ******ed outlooks, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X