Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights where in YOUR opinion it was quite obvious someone was on PEDs or cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fights where in YOUR opinion it was quite obvious someone was on PEDs or cheating?

Name some fights where in YOUR opinion you believe a fighter may have been cheating whether it be performance enhancement drugs or tampered gloves/wraps. A genuine giveaway might be a fighter climbing up numerous weight classes without a loss of strength, speed, and power. Remember, these are opinion only, so no one is being slandered here.

Here are a few of mine.

Margarito/Cotto (illegal wraps)
    Margarito/Clottey (quite possibly numerous other Margarito fights for illegal wraps)
    Pacquiao/ODLH (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
    Pacquiao/Cotto (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
    Pacquiao/Margarito (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
    GGG/Stevens (GGG's gloves looked tampered with)
    GGG/Rosado (GGG's gloves looked tampered with, Rosado even brought it up to commission)
    Maidana/Broner (Ariza giving suspicious substances in last round)
    Trinidad/Joppy (quite possibly numerous other Tito fights for illegal wraps)
    Mosley/ODLH (Mosley did not test positive but admitted to using EPO)

I also find it hard to believe that Oscar developed his cocaine habit after retirement. I think he might have been on the powder in some of his fights.

Mayorga is another fighter who I suspect might have been on something for numerous fights.

And another big one? Nonito Donaire.

Ever since he left Conte his performances have dwindled & he's lost his allure. Quite obvious to me he was on something.

Comment

No because I am a true fan of the sport of boxing and I don't think that way. I watch for the drama, the science, the elegance, the unpredictability, the passion. I don't think about PEDs or any form of cheating, I don't focus on that negativity, rumor mill or conspiracy, That's for haters. I'm not a hater, im a boxing fan and an amateur fighter, and I've never seen obvious PED use, or have cared to consider it unless the facts say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        No because I am a true fan of the sport of boxing and I don't think that way. I watch for the drama, the science, the elegance, the unpredictability, the passion. I don't think about PEDs or any form of cheating, I don't focus on that negativity, rumor mill or conspiracy, That's for haters. I'm not a hater, im a boxing fan and an amateur fighter, and I've never seen obvious PED use, or have cared to consider it unless the facts say otherwise.
        Well then you're one dimensional as hell and can't see the whole picture. To tell me you couldn't tell Pac was on some type of PED or EPO during the Cotto fight tells me you can't properly take in everything that goes on during a championship fight. Drugs are a huge part of the sport we love and you're ignoring it like it's nothing?

Comment

WAR MAIDANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            WAR MAIDANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, now I know why you'd rather see drug related stuff hidden under the rug. You're a Maidana fan.

Comment

I don't really think of it that much until I get the evidence. I keep an open mind but I'm not really an expect on peds so I can't develop the best opinion on stuff like that.

but a somewhat recent fight that i can think that there was clear shenanigans:

Botha v Williams...fight was inexplicably cut short by 2 rounds after botha methodically took Wiliams to deep waters and had him dead to rights. Botha also claimed to have been bribed to take a dive beforehand.

Comment

How do you not get banned. Everyone knows your gig and its dried up.

Yet I get banned for posting 1 of ten threads on the front page about Mayweather and I'm the only one banned.

Comment

fraud jr got caught 3 times... and for that reason i think he is the only obvious choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    How do you not get banned. Everyone knows your gig and its dried up.

Yet I get banned for posting 1 of ten threads on the front page about Mayweather and I'm the only one banned.
                    I have no idea what you're talking about. And I literally just removed you from my ignore list a few minutes ago for spamming in my threads. You go back on just as easily. Contribute to the thread or GTFO. You got banned because you were spamming super long messages in threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X