Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Limond of the Calzaghe undercard -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7668081.stm

What a shame.

Zab, Limond, and then the finale would have been the best under card in ages imo.

Who the **** is Limond? Is he some British fighter that stays inside the UK and fears the rest of the world?

Comment

Even with all 3, it would be one of the worst undercards in years dude.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
        Who the **** is Limond? Is he some British fighter that stays inside the UK and fears the rest of the world?
        He almost knocked out Amir Khan. Limond is OK, not a bad fighter but nothing special. No need to be harsh on the dude, he's just doing his thing.

I wonder if Willie's thinking "who the f**k is checkmania, some loudmouth yank who stays in the USA and hates anyone else outside of it?"...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
          He almost knocked out Amir Khan. Limond is OK, not a bad fighter but nothing special. No need to be harsh on the dude, he's just doing his thing.

I wonder if Willie's thinking "who the f**k is checkmania, some loudmouth yank who stays in the USA and hates anyone else outside of it?"...
          No, I'm sure Willie is busy counting his pennies. No one knows who the hell Limond is. Get over it, he isnt known because either he is a bum or he is stuck in the UK. Thats why I mocked.

Comment

No, I'm sure Willie is busy counting his pennies. No one knows who the hell Limond is. Get over it, he isnt known because either he is a bum or he is stuck in the UK. Thats why I mocked.
            I know who he is and and I'm not English.

"Get over it"? Get over what, exactly? What are you even talking about mang?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
              Even with all 3, it would be one of the worst undercards in years dude.
              I tend to agree with your view. That PPV card is shameful.

Comment

No, he's someone who fights UK opposition because that's his level. What exactly is wrong with that?

What should he do instead? Take a pay cut in order to go to the US and fight people who are the same level as him? Why?

Or should he go to the US and fight world class opposition, even though he isn't good enough, doesn't claim to be good enough, and there's no reason that they would want to fight him?

His willingness to go to the US and fight a foreign fighter suggests that your theory is ****.

Comment

Yes he fights in the UK. As he is what we call a 'domestic' level fighter, a 'British' level fighter. Not world class, is there a problem with a fighter having the audacity to fight guys on his level?

I mean, you havn't even heard of him. But he's a Brit. So you assume he's a bum, and ****, and 'is scared' to leave the UK.

What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
                  X