No announcement yet.

I never see...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never see...

any post about the great "Natural Born Killer" Condit...This guy is awsome..

He is pretty good i was impressed with his victory over Larson but (and im pretty sure alot of others agree with me) i dont think he would last against the beastly WW's in the UFC's talent pool.

Comment

i 2nd what TBec Said

Comment

Sorry fellas but I see Condit beating 90% of the WW's in UFC..if not all...I see him easily submitting any and everyone..

Comment

I never heard of the guy, as good as he sounds he will never beat a top 10 WW in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
            I never heard of the guy, as good as he sounds he will never beat a top 10 WW in the UFC.
            How can you say he won't beat a top 10 Welter if you've never heard of him?

Comment

Frank Trigg v Carlos Condit

Carlos Condit Vs Renato Verissimo

Pride Rumble On The Rock 8 Carlos Condit Vs Renato Verissimo Mix - Click here for more amazing videos

I guess 2-Swell's right, this guy could never hang in the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
                How can you say he won't beat a top 10 Welter if you've never heard of him?
                Because the WW division in the UFC is too stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  You should rethink your answer..Go watch a few of his fight then come holla at me playa....he applies constant presure..

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
                    Frank Trigg v Carlos Condit

Carlos Condit Vs Renato Verissimo

Pride Rumble On The Rock 8 Carlos Condit Vs Renato Verissimo Mix - Click here for more amazing videos

I guess 2-Swell's right, this guy could never hang in the UFC
                    Thanks for schoolin the young man playa......

Comment

Working...
                    X