No announcement yet.

Whats next for Golden Johnson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for Golden Johnson??

Whats next for the former NABF welterweight champion and the former IBA Americas Welterweight champion??

After losing an extremely close fight with Margarito on what many believe was a vastly premature stoppage he's been a bit quiet.

Floyd has stated the he wants Golden but that Golden needs to sell more tickets.

I think a rematch with Antonio, or even better a match with the Cotto-Tony winner should be in order what do you think??

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    Whats next for the former NABF welterweight champion and the former IBA Americas Welterweight champion??

After losing an extremely close fight with Margarito on what many believe was a vastly premature stoppage he's been a bit quiet.

Floyd has stated the he wants Golden but that Golden needs to sell more tickets.

I think a rematch with Antonio, or even better a match with the Cotto-Tony winner should be in order what do you think??
    I mean hell Gomez and Manfredo got a date with Calzaghe and Cotto..so I dont see why Miguel wouldnt fight Golden.

Comment

Everyone is ducking Golden. They say the schlong is too long and hard to deal with. Once they feel the Schlong's power they revert back to childhood beatings and heckling from bullies of the past. Boxing is in a sad state when the Gold standard is stuck with bronze worthy competitors.

Comment

Cotto is not ready for Golden. Arum is not an idiot.

Comment

**** Golden Johnson ? Hes moving up to super middle last I heard going to fight Allan Green

Comment

Golden Johnson should retire & never be heard from again.

Comment

I agree one hundred percent, how a boxer who once held a belt as prestigous as the IBA Americas Belt cant get a fight is beyond me, I'm glad you guys agree

Comment

Originally posted by supermandathoe View Post
                Everyone is ducking Golden. They say the schlong is too long and hard to deal with. Once they feel the Schlong's power they revert back to childhood beatings and heckling from bullies of the past. Boxing is in a sad state when the Gold standard is stuck with bronze worthy competitors.
                LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post

a rematch with margarito. marg got lucky in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X