Team Rigo Doesn't Want The Donaire Fight After A 6 Month Layoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone translate that bs.

Comment

[QUOTE=4Corners;12892510]I can guarantee you if Top Rank offered Rigondeaux the fight for March, you know he'd take it. Would he prefer it happens in July....possibly.

It appears from the tweets they (TR) won't.... They have their line drawn.... They want Rigo to have one more fight

Anything is possible though

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I can guarantee you if Top Rank offered Rigondeaux the fight for March, you know he'd take it. Would he prefer it happens in July....possibly.
        thats basically what the guy said but now everyone wants to twist his words and say team rigo doesnt want to fight in march lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          thats basically what the guy said but now everyone wants to twist his words and say team rigo doesnt want to fight in march lol
          From what I was told Rigo is fighting in March..... Just not Donaire

Looking forward to the coming days/weeks to see how this thing plays out

Comment

Team Rigo she should come out and explain why what they fell about the date

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              From what I was told Rigo is fighting in March..... Just not Donaire

Looking forward to the coming days/weeks to see how this thing plays out
              Rigo is fighting on feb the week after the broner fight on hbo

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I can guarantee you if Top Rank offered Rigondeaux the fight for March, you know he'd take it. Would he prefer it happens in July....possibly.
                i suppose we should believe you over someone with ties to rigo

Comment

Rigo is fighting on feb the week after the broner fight on hbo
                  So he does need a tune up before fighting Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    So he does need a tune up before fighting Donaire.
                    no one said that, it has been top ranks plan all along to make the fight in the summer, if you offer him the fight for donaire right now he would take it. But for some reason top rank doesnt want to do that? why? not sure probably money or they want to build it up towards the summer for marketing who knows.

Comment

no one said that, it has been top ranks plan all along to make the fight in the summer, if you offer him the fight for donaire right now he would take it. But for some reason top rank doesnt want to do that? why? not sure probably money or they want to build it up towards the summer for marketing who knows.
                      So then why is Donaire saying that Rigo won't fight him March?

Comment

Working...
                      X