Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is 'The Ultimate Coward' for choosing retirement over Manny Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr is 'The Ultimate Coward' for choosing retirement over Manny Pac

http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Figh...Manny-Pacquiao

Mayweather's announcement of a taking a couple of years off has swept the world of sports. It's a massive body shot that's knocked the wind out of Boxing fans from all four corners of the earth. 'Say it aint so, Floyd.' Is this another crazy trick from Floyd Mayweather Jr? I can tell you this; if Floyd does retire without fighting Manny Pacquiao then he will become the Sport's "Ultimate Chicken". I can't think of a more cowardly move than this.
    Where should I begin with the analysis of one the biggest acts of fraudulence this sport has ever seen? How about we start with Floyd Jr's return to boxing.
    Floyd's return

Floyd announces his comeback to Boxing on the day of Manny Pacquiao's fight with Ricky Hatton. Was it a coincidence? Not at all. This was a calculated move to upstage the biggest fight of the time. Floyd wanted to steal the spotlight and announce his return.

Floyd's first Opponent
    So, Floyd comes back and decides to take on a very talented boxer in Juan Manuel Marquez. A boxer that has gone to war with Manny twice before. A boxer who's in the top 10 pound-for-pound. A boxer who's won multiple championships. A boxer who's clearly too small to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    Say it ain't so Floyd?

Fight Delay
    Floyd's grand return was derailed by an injury during his training camp. So it's pushed back a couple of months. Many speculated that Floyd used the story of being injured because he wasn't in boxing shape and would be in trouble if he were to fight Marquez so soon.

1 Million PPVs
    So, Marquez and Mayweather sell 1 million PPVs and everyone is hailing Floyd Jr as the PPV king. He's come back to reclaim this throne and to steal the pound-for-pound title back from Manny Pacquiao. Immediately, talks of Floyd vs. Manny start but Team Mayweather is able to deflect them until after the Miguel Cotto fight.

Drug Accusations
    So the mega-fight negotiations are upon us and the world is ecstatic. The holidays are here and everyone is cheerful and happy. But, instead of getting that toy for Christmans we get another pair of socks. And not just any socks, but they are the most hideous pair of socks you've ever seen and nobody would even dare wear them in public. Yes that's right, the ugly pair of socks was Team Mayweather's claims that Manny Pacquiao was taking PEDs. Without any proof, Team Mayweather publicly blast Manny and accuse him of cheating

Mud-Slinging
    The accusations of cheating didn't stop once the negotiations were over. It got even worse. For months all we hear is Manny is afraid of taking a drug test. We also hear Manny is a cheater. Then Team Mayweather starts blasting the Philippines and Filipinos as a whole. It turned into Boxing's version of a Jerry Springer show.

Drug Crusade
    But never fear, Captain Floyd Jr will save the sport of Boxing. He's on a "drug crusade". He will make all sports safe and fair for every athlete past, present , and future. What he's doing is on par with Martin Luther King Jr. Captain Floyd has become the sport's "savior".

Shane Mosley
    With no big-name smaller fighters left to fight, Floyd ultimately chooses an older fighter who's coming off a 15-month drought. And it showed. Mosley started off great but then 'Father Time' ****ed his water between the 2nd and 3rd rounds and Mosley looks like a walking zombie for the rest of the fight.

Blood Testing
    The Olympic style blood testing was supposed to save this sport. The USADA was to ride in on their white horse and catch Boxing's vermin. But that didn't happen because the one thing that was supposed to happen didn't happen. The biggest reason that Manny and Floyd didn't happen was that both sides couldn't agree on a drug testing cut-off.
    In the Mayweather and Mosley fight, random tests were supposed to go up to the day of the fight. It was supposed to be a historical moment. Instead, it became a historical blunder. Mayweather and Mosley were last blood tested 18-19 days before the fight; effectively killing all credibility in the eyes of the public.

1.4 Million PPVs
    Let's all throw a parade because Floyd and Shane do 1.4 million PPVs. Floyd uses these numbers to demand a larger share of the fight purse with Manny Pacquiao. He claims that his PPV numbers double-up Pacquiao vs. Clottey; thus he deserves the bigger share.

Standing Firm
    Then we get word that Floyd Jr is standing firm and not going to back down from his money and drug testing demands. But this was leaked by an unnamed source because Floyd Jr has apparently taken a vacation from Boxing and the negotiations

Make-A-Wish
    And finally Floyd Jr comes out from his hole and does an honorable thing by making a kid's wish come true. Now, I will pause my sarcastic criticism of Floyd to once again reiterate the following: I'm a big fan of charity work. I'm a big fan of when athletes do things like this because it has a huge impact on someone's life and honestly that's what life is all about, helping others. I still give Floyd Jr a ton of credit for making this kid's life happier despite his retirement plans. Just look how happy this kid is.

Conclusion
    If Floyd truly retires then he is the biggest chicken of all-time. After everything we've been through over the last year because of Floyd and his family of misfits, for him to say he's going to retire is an absolute slap to the face. Better yet, it's a kick to the man-region.

After all the trash talking about Manny and all the hype of cleaning up the sport, Floyd's retirement will be an act of fraudulence. It would be a disgrace. Do you get the idea? This act is one of a cowardly man who took the world on a roller-coaster ride for nothing. In fact, it's like he came back long enough to take everyone's money, pay off the IRS, get involved in a shooting, trash an entire country, compare himself to Martin Luther King Jr, save the sport, and insult everyone with a brain.

Yes boxing fans, there goes the 'face of boxing', the 'cash king', the 'PPV king', the 'drug crusader', the 'savior', and 'the money'. His 'cash checking business' is going out of business. And he's 'clucking' and 'ducking' all the way to his happy retirement life

Why would anyone announce retirement when theres a top contender lined up in his sights?

FEAR.

Comment

*Looks at the sources, and leaves thread*

Comment

he aint retired or isnt retirig nathan is not a credible source neither is the examiner until there is a credible source these are nothing else but rumors if it is true though the respect that i got for floyd goes right out the window

Comment

This is weird indeed. I'm starting to see a pattern here.
          When Floyd beat Hatton and Cotto beat Mosley the 2 where align to fight and we all aked for them to fight. Maywather desided to retire. WOW!

Comment

If he retires then he is a coward .

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
              This is weird indeed. I'm starting to see a pattern here.
              When Floyd beat Hatton and Cotto beat Mosley the 2 where align to fight and we all aked for them to fight. Maywather desided to retire. WOW!
              and then when mosley is 38 he fought him

pac is 31 now, hes waiting for him to get old too no doubt, if the pattern holds up, he will fight pac when hes over the hill

Comment

Originally posted by bbboxing View Post
                http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Figh...Manny-Pacquiao

Mayweather's announcement of a taking a couple of years off has swept the world of sports. It's a massive body shot that's knocked the wind out of Boxing fans from all four corners of the earth. 'Say it aint so, Floyd.' Is this another crazy trick from Floyd Mayweather Jr? I can tell you this; if Floyd does retire without fighting Manny Pacquiao then he will become the Sport's "Ultimate Chicken". I can't think of a more cowardly move than this.
                Where should I begin with the analysis of one the biggest acts of fraudulence this sport has ever seen? How about we start with Floyd Jr's return to boxing.
                Floyd's return

Floyd announces his comeback to Boxing on the day of Manny Pacquiao's fight with Ricky Hatton. Was it a coincidence? Not at all. This was a calculated move to upstage the biggest fight of the time. Floyd wanted to steal the spotlight and announce his return.

Floyd's first Opponent
                So, Floyd comes back and decides to take on a very talented boxer in Juan Manuel Marquez. A boxer that has gone to war with Manny twice before. A boxer who's in the top 10 pound-for-pound. A boxer who's won multiple championships. A boxer who's clearly too small to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                Say it ain't so Floyd?

Fight Delay
                Floyd's grand return was derailed by an injury during his training camp. So it's pushed back a couple of months. Many speculated that Floyd used the story of being injured because he wasn't in boxing shape and would be in trouble if he were to fight Marquez so soon.

1 Million PPVs
                So, Marquez and Mayweather sell 1 million PPVs and everyone is hailing Floyd Jr as the PPV king. He's come back to reclaim this throne and to steal the pound-for-pound title back from Manny Pacquiao. Immediately, talks of Floyd vs. Manny start but Team Mayweather is able to deflect them until after the Miguel Cotto fight.

Drug Accusations
                So the mega-fight negotiations are upon us and the world is ecstatic. The holidays are here and everyone is cheerful and happy. But, instead of getting that toy for Christmans we get another pair of socks. And not just any socks, but they are the most hideous pair of socks you've ever seen and nobody would even dare wear them in public. Yes that's right, the ugly pair of socks was Team Mayweather's claims that Manny Pacquiao was taking PEDs. Without any proof, Team Mayweather publicly blast Manny and accuse him of cheating

Mud-Slinging
                The accusations of cheating didn't stop once the negotiations were over. It got even worse. For months all we hear is Manny is afraid of taking a drug test. We also hear Manny is a cheater. Then Team Mayweather starts blasting the Philippines and Filipinos as a whole. It turned into Boxing's version of a Jerry Springer show.

Drug Crusade
                But never fear, Captain Floyd Jr will save the sport of Boxing. He's on a "drug crusade". He will make all sports safe and fair for every athlete past, present , and future. What he's doing is on par with Martin Luther King Jr. Captain Floyd has become the sport's "savior".

Shane Mosley
                With no big-name smaller fighters left to fight, Floyd ultimately chooses an older fighter who's coming off a 15-month drought. And it showed. Mosley started off great but then 'Father Time' ****ed his water between the 2nd and 3rd rounds and Mosley looks like a walking zombie for the rest of the fight.

Blood Testing
                The Olympic style blood testing was supposed to save this sport. The USADA was to ride in on their white horse and catch Boxing's vermin. But that didn't happen because the one thing that was supposed to happen didn't happen. The biggest reason that Manny and Floyd didn't happen was that both sides couldn't agree on a drug testing cut-off.
                In the Mayweather and Mosley fight, random tests were supposed to go up to the day of the fight. It was supposed to be a historical moment. Instead, it became a historical blunder. Mayweather and Mosley were last blood tested 18-19 days before the fight; effectively killing all credibility in the eyes of the public.

1.4 Million PPVs
                Let's all throw a parade because Floyd and Shane do 1.4 million PPVs. Floyd uses these numbers to demand a larger share of the fight purse with Manny Pacquiao. He claims that his PPV numbers double-up Pacquiao vs. Clottey; thus he deserves the bigger share.

Standing Firm
                Then we get word that Floyd Jr is standing firm and not going to back down from his money and drug testing demands. But this was leaked by an unnamed source because Floyd Jr has apparently taken a vacation from Boxing and the negotiations

Make-A-Wish
                And finally Floyd Jr comes out from his hole and does an honorable thing by making a kid's wish come true. Now, I will pause my sarcastic criticism of Floyd to once again reiterate the following: I'm a big fan of charity work. I'm a big fan of when athletes do things like this because it has a huge impact on someone's life and honestly that's what life is all about, helping others. I still give Floyd Jr a ton of credit for making this kid's life happier despite his retirement plans. Just look how happy this kid is.

Conclusion
                If Floyd truly retires then he is the biggest chicken of all-time. After everything we've been through over the last year because of Floyd and his family of misfits, for him to say he's going to retire is an absolute slap to the face. Better yet, it's a kick to the man-region.

After all the trash talking about Manny and all the hype of cleaning up the sport, Floyd's retirement will be an act of fraudulence. It would be a disgrace. Do you get the idea? This act is one of a cowardly man who took the world on a roller-coaster ride for nothing. In fact, it's like he came back long enough to take everyone's money, pay off the IRS, get involved in a shooting, trash an entire country, compare himself to Martin Luther King Jr, save the sport, and insult everyone with a brain.

Yes boxing fans, there goes the 'face of boxing', the 'cash king', the 'PPV king', the 'drug crusader', the 'savior', and 'the money'. His 'cash checking business' is going out of business. And he's 'clucking' and 'ducking' all the way to his happy retirement life
                hes fake man what you expect.. all posturing , manipulation, lies in the name of $$$

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
                  and then when mosley is 38 he fought him

pac is 31 now, hes waiting for him to get old too no doubt, if the pattern holds up, he will fight pac when hes over the hill
                  floyd will be older than pac so your theory wont work as much even though mosley was 38 all the *******s were still saying mosley would beat him and that floyd would never fight him then right when it gets signed all of a sudden mosley is a grandpa thats why he choose to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    *Looks at the sources, and leaves thread*
                    Is pacquaio on PED's or is floyd talking ****?

Tell me? which one is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X