Evander Holyfield vs Shane Cameron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evander Holyfield vs Shane Cameron

There has been rumours around the traps,
    that The Real Deal may take on this Mountain Man.
    If this does eventuate,
    Evander will be in a whole new league of pain.
    Shane has a very awkward style
    he can lift anyone with either hand,
    the amount of power is scarey.
    The Last fight he had
    he fought from round 1 with a broken hand,
    and landed a monster left to put the aussie away.
    Watch this space

First, look for a Holyfield matchup with WBO champ Sultan Ibragimov if he wins later this month against Lou Saverese. As for Shane Cameron, I've only seen a few clips of his fights but, I hear he's a decent up-and-coming hw who has a good punch and is just as tough. Also, he's got a scheduled fight on June 28 against tough journeyman Kelvin Davis.

Comment

Nah, Shane Cameron is a goodie, masses of genuine power if a little slow. He's got a good chin and is a smashing body-puncher, gets cut a bit though and has had to look through the red mist and KO his last two opponents to win.

Comment

Well, news just in today on Shane Cameron's next opponent, Kelvin "Koncrete" Davis. He must be **** scared of Cameron because he's just jumped off a bridge in Auckland, NZ and broken his neck and back.

Seriously though, he's a tough bugger because after falling several metres and smashing onto rocks below, he actually got up and walked to the road and flagged down help!! Fortunately he has no spinal injuries but won't be in any sort of fighting condition for a while.

This was Monday night, this morning, Tuesday is the 26th June. Cameron has a replacement fighter lined up, some Brazilian bloke. It would have been good to see him up against Davis, a good journeyman and former light-heavy title holder.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          First, look for a Holyfield matchup with WBO champ Sultan Ibragimov if he wins later this month against Lou Saverese.
          I agree. I think this is the fight each boxer wants if Holyfield can get by Saverese.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Walker View Post
            There has been rumours around the traps,
            that The Real Deal may take on this Mountain Man.
            If this does eventuate,
            Evander will be in a whole new league of pain.
            Shane has a very awkward style
            he can lift anyone with either hand,
            the amount of power is scarey.
            The Last fight he had
            he fought from round 1 with a broken hand,
            and landed a monster left to put the aussie away.
            Watch this space
            I like Shane he comes to fight and is strong as an ox!!!
            If he does fight Evander he will win cause evander is getting old!!!

He also wants to fight Tua but he will get a big shock!!! Cause no one has Tuas type of power and doesnt have a chin like David either!!!

Comment

Tua vs Cameron

That's the fight we're all waiting for in the Shakey Isles. I gotta go with Shane at this point in time, a lot busier in his fight schedule then Tua. A lot busier in an actual fight as well. It'd be a goodie!

Comment

Brooklyn Cesar
                If he does fight Evander he will win cause evander is getting old!!!
                I reckon Evander, great warrior he once was, will get absolutely slaughtered. I think Cameron should start stepping up to guys in the top 20 now, like Ibragimov, etc. That's why his opponent for this Thursday, Kelvin Davis, jumping off the bridge was a shame because he would be a reasonble step up for Cameron.

Comment

Cameron was very impressive knocking out Bob Mirovic with a broken hand on the Mundine - Soliman undercard.Im looking forward to watching his career unfold.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
                    Tua vs Cameron

That's the fight we're all waiting for in the Shakey Isles. I gotta go with Shane at this point in time, a lot busier in his fight schedule then Tua. A lot busier in an actual fight as well. It'd be a goodie!
                    Cameron has repeatively called out Tua but so far Tua hasn't shown any interest in him or any other formible boxers for that matter. Cameron should make the trek to Germany and see if he can fight any of the decent hw prospects over there.

Also, that Holyfield fight might be a bigger possibility since WBO champ Sultan Ibragimov is tentatively scheduled to fight WBA champ Ruslan Chagaev.

Comment

Working...
                    X