Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Here yall go, enjoy:
    http://tn.com.ar/deportes/desafios/e...la-fama_398772

Read up and there's also a video.Maybe someone else can translate it cause I'm about to go to bed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    His dog is his only friend.Looks like an American pitbull. He doesnt care about big vegas hotels and limos. He almost gave up boxing after the Judah fight, but his seven year old daughter convinced him not to stop until he's the champion. A most simple, humble guy that clearly cares only about his family and boxing.
    How can you not like a guy like this?
    Oh and yes, Dannys getting his rapper ass KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      this thread is full on jokes :lol:

here goes my corny joke...

danny's so shook up by lucas he get's sea sick anytime someone mentions him.
      yeah this thread is funny. I still havnt heard that this fight is signed. Lucas is already preparing for the undercard to floyd. He's not fighting Danny i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
        so are they scared of Mayfield too? and Maidana? and Ortiz? and Khan? and Alvarado? and Rios? and Broner? because they are not screaming their names neither.

That's how simplistic these ******s are.

Comment

• I can't believe this. I have just heard that Al Haymon offered a fortune to Maidana to come down to 140!!! They are doing everything they can to save Broner and Garcia!
          Last edited by Nicolino; 07-10-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
            I can't believe this. I have just heard that Al Haymon offered a fortune to Maidana to come down to 140!!! They are doing everything they can to save Broner and Garcia!
            Reliable source? That's bull**** if true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Reliable source? That's bull**** if true.
              This guy belongs to Chino's team, i think he owns a firm that is one of Chino's sponsors.

N.Hugo Basilotta ‏@nhbasilotta

Al Haymon llamo recien a Contursi ofreciendole UNA FORTUNA para que el Chino baje a 140 , ¿ Que pelea quiere este negro ? #CONTUDUDA

Translation: Al haymon just called Contursi offering a fortune for Chino to come down to 140. What does this "dude" want?

N.Hugo Basilotta ‏@nhbasilotta 4h

El #TEAMMAIDANA quiere a Broner SI o SI, pero la verdad ofrecio UN DINERAL !!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Nicolino; 07-10-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Steve Kim on his Next Round podcast claimed that Lucas Matthysse would be fighting on Sept 14 on the undercard even it isn't against Danny Garcia.
                Yeah i mentioned earlier i dont think he's fighting Danny. If they know Lucas is on for the mayweather undercard, then Danny is not who he's fighting.Lucas already started light training. Knowing how angry boxing fans would be i think their trying to stall the announcement.

Comment

I can't believe this. I have just heard that Al Haymon offered a fortune to Maidana to come down to 140!!! They are doing everything they can to save Broner and Garcia!
                  wow i hope that's not true. why can't they fight at 147. some BS

Comment

This guy belongs to Chino's team, i think he owns a firm that is one of Chino's sponsors.

N.Hugo Basilotta ‏@nhbasilotta

Al Haymon llamo recien a Contursi ofreciendole UNA FORTUNA para que el Chino baje a 140 , ¿ Que pelea quiere este negro ? #CONTUDUDA

Translation: Al haymon just called Contursi offering a fortune for Chino to come down to 140. What does this "dude" want?

N.Hugo Basilotta ‏@nhbasilotta 4h

El #TEAMMAIDANA quiere a Broner SI o SI, pero la verdad ofrecio UN DINERAL !!!!!!!!!!!!
                    F@ck Al Haymon!

Comment

• Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                      wow i hope that's not true. why can't they fight at 147. some BS
                      Perfect escape plan. they pay Chino the biggest payday of his life to fight Lucas and realese Broner and Garcia from the argentine menace. To put Matthysse against Chine in Floyd - Canelo undercard, who knows?

Comment

Working...
                      X