No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
    People hate to admit it but Timothy bradley is very avoided. Sure he's boring, and doesn't have a fan base but he is avoided like the plague and people just blame it on fanbase. Rios, kell brook, pac man....He and austin trout are penalized for having difficult styles to win against.
    pac fought bradley and should have got the W ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Really? I thought their fourth fight was outstanding from start to finish, and very competitive up until the KO. Why would you not want to see that again?

I'm not so sure. Bradley isn't Floyd. He also doesn't have a noticable size advantage over JMM. I'm not crazy about the fight. I'm with Nacho to be truthful, but I don't think Bradley would necessarily win by any means.
      I think both are top fighters in the sport,so nothing will surprise me tbh...But I would have to lean towards Bradley's youth and athleticism to carry the day..Both are smart and good counter punchers...I think it's a great fight,that I'd favor Bradley in...

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Pac/Marquez is a great match-up, but I've had my full. What better way to end the series than on the strength of the 4th fight? It encompassed everything we appreciate from both fighters and more. Like I said in another post, it'll soon become an annual event. What's to stop them from fighting in 2014 as well? The match-up has reached a level where fans will continue to buy tickets and purchase PPVs because of their extensive in-ring history. They have such a great chemistry to where they'll always be some sort of interest, and then the "what if" factor is the cherry on top. Marquez starched Pacquiao once, can he do it again? Can Pacquiao stop Marquez?? I understand why others want to see it again, but I'd rather see something new (Bradley/Marquez or Rios/Marquez).

I won't fault Marquez if he chooses to fight Pac again cuz it's his biggest $$$ option at this stage of his career, but I do have an issue with Nacho's comments.
        Top post bro,I completely agree...

Comment

• Bradley would outbox Marquez. Marquez hasn't fought anyone relevant at 140 and up outside of Pac and Floyd. Nacho didn't want Khan, and doesn't want Bradley. Retire Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
            Marquez already knocked out the guy who handily beat bradley.

Bradley and his boring style are irrelevant, no one wants to see a boring runner
            Use your head mate...Marquez was also getting the living snot beaten out of him and then got a huge jackpot shot in, he should retire, leave on a high, a rematch with pac or fight with bradley would most likely end very badly unless he gets a jackpot shot

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Bradley has gradually been frozen out of the picture. He's playing second fiddle to two past-prime fighters on their way out (Pac/Marquez) and a LWW with little skill and talent (Rios). Ain't that some bullshit?

This is what I was afraid of. Pac/Marquez is on its way to becoming an annual event.

This..........

Comment

• He knows JMM could catch a loss against Tim that's why. He could at least admit he's scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  F*** those bandwagon Mayweather fans that only support Bradley because they like to taunt Pacquiao fans. There's still only six or so real Bradley fans around here, myself included.
                  taunting sleepy-head is fun.....**** you and **** that hype job that got ktfo last
                  month. bradley beat poochie you tards are still crying.

Comment

• Oh the irony. Imagine if Bradley had lost the Pac fight? He would have been looked at as a guy who does not counter much, does not have much power, ok D...though vulnerable to a good counter puncher.... Almost like he was tailor made for Marquez! But because the judges do what they do so well (screw up decisions) nobody will touch the guy.

Bradley should try to rematch Pac and take a dive

Comment

• Nacho in other words are saying that he wants to end Marquez's career on a clean note, Bradley would beat Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X