No announcement yet.

Scarlett Johansson: Hot Or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post

The awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you are phaggot.
    can only be topped by the EVEN MOAR awkward moment when my sarcasm is so advanced that you think that I think you're gay for thinking Scarlett Johansson is hot. Of course she's hot. She's blonde with big eyes, an angelic face huge **** and a tight ass. Come on.

Comment

Shes all lips and t1ts.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        She's overrated as an actress and not all that hot. She seems a bit overweight and out of shape, and she has an ugly mouth.

There's many better-looking actresses.
        Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          Scarlett is not "thick." The girl in my avi is thick.
          I would love for her to use my face as a doughnut cushion

Comment

You'd have to be maaad gay to vote no, a flaming ****sexual, if you voted no you might as well get a dick and put it in your ass right now.

Comment

Definitely hot.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                i'm not even into the "thick" type but ...really she's fine as fuck
                I hope you're being sarcastic, Maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  She's overrated as an actress and not all that hot. She seems a bit overweight and out of shape, and she has an ugly mouth.

There's many better-looking actresses.
                  She's a terrible actress. There is only one reason why she gets cast and it's not her looks.

Comment

Second hottest women, Mila kunis being the hottest of course

Comment

She deserves all the hype she gets. I can't believe they'd rank Mila Kunis over her in any type of 'most beautiful' list. The only big celeb I find hotter is Jessica Alba. yes even now that she's in her early 30s.

Comment

Working...
                      X