Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, are you dark or light skinned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give examples of each cuz im not light skinned but im not dark skinned either

Comment

i am dark brown, with brown freckles. my mom is a redhead and my dad is a dark skin mexican.

Comment

light skinned,brown eyes. thank god i ain't puerto rican

Comment

Light skin, like Daddy Yankee light. But depends where I'm living at my tan change noticeable.

Comment

kind of the middle i would say, like tan? idk. i'm more on the light side imo but i can get tanned in the summer. best way to explain is to compare myself to someone you guys can look up. best comparison i can think of off the top of my head would be like paul rodriguez (jr, pro skater).

Comment

am I the only 1 that has posted pictures? other than ELO

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                I have a Juan Diaz complexion. How about you?

Just wondering, that's all.
                I'm about Juan Diaz or JMM's complexion but the parts of my body that aren't affected by the sun have a lot of pink. I've spent alot of years in the sun. Guys that shade of brown don't have that pinkish shade in those parts(back, chest, lower thighs).
                Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 03-25-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                  light skinned,brown eyes. thank god i ain't puerto rican
                  wtf? i understand there's a rivalry in boxing and some might not like each other, but to just go that deep, cmon man. you're just provoking more hatred to be spread. and there are lots of dark mexicans,

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    wtf? i understand there's a rivalry in boxing and some might not like each other, but to just go that deep, cmon man. you're just provoking more hatred to be spread. and there are lots of dark mexicans,
                    it's a reference to the Puerto Rican that said "thank God, at least i'm not Mexican" in another thread

Comment

I'm afro latino afro mexican to be exact and im considered black by most people in mexico im probably the same shade as ivan calderon or andre ward somewhere in between there

Comment

Working...
                      X